chinavrf sa342 for dcs fc2 bs

chinavrf

Relax, everyone... if they want to release it, they will. Just be glad to see there are people working in DCS:World.

what is the point of your comment? if he posted in How to section, teased with pictures and disappeared, i guess he's the same troll as you

• Like 1

what is the point of your comment? if he posted in How to section, teased with pictures and disappeared, i guess he's the same troll as you

There is no need for that.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I think if this is a mod, this is not placed in the correct section. The "How to" is more aimed at explaining how to do things in DCS, not publicizing MODs.

Nor does it seem appropriate to fill a "project" official with that pictures and fewer repeat throughout the forum as spam, you have to be a little more serious about it.

If this is an official project of the less serious to make a formal presentation or wait statement or a note of this by ED. No, I think that the form was not correct.

You are right tho.. it is the wrong part of the forum for these pics.

Really, of course, no project belongs in here, just technical help. My first reaction would be to cut them some slack though, knowing how difficult the language barrier between Chinese and English is.

朋友你好。

非常有趣的图片。

他们是这么好心地提供更多的信息?

它是一个“MOD”?

它是项目为“DCSW”吗?

您好!

Hello friends.

Very interesting pictures.

Would they be so kind as to provide more information?

Is it a "Mod"?

Is it a project to "DCSW"?

Greetings!

"If adventure is dangerous, try the routine. It is deadly."

Paulo Coelho.