Notices

Old 08-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #1
tads

Reputation power: 0
tads is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SU-25 Training missions wont load

If anybody could give me a little advice please.
Just purchased CA and would like to go through some kind of training,I can see
training missions but cant select them,when i click start/go nothing happens?

Many thanks

Daz
tads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
BIGNEWY
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 33
BIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to all

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...wnloads/video/

go here and download them
Windows 7 Pro x64, NVIDIA Zotac GTX 770 4gb, AMD FX 8350 @4ghz ( Cooled by H40 ), 12GB DDR3 , Asus M5A78L-M/USB3, x2 60gb ssd x1 120gb ssd, TM Warthog, Saitek rudder pedals, TIR5, Trackclip pro, x1 AOC 27" 1920X1080, x2 100w Tactile transducers

Official ED facebook page - Troubleshooting - EDWiki - 9th Shrek Air Strike Squadron
BIGNEWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #3
tads

tads is an unknown quantity at this point

You know..... I had a feeling that someone would reply with that answer,I feel a right tool.
I guess the label that reads Download was a bit of a clue.

Really appreciate the fast reply,.......but i have another problem now.

I played CO for hours last night without a problem,this morning all my KA 50's are orange.
I'm guessing at missing textures but have no idea how to put this right.

I don't own the KA 50 module just CO and the free SU 25,do i have to pay for skins?

Many thank's again

Daz
tads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
marcos+
Banned

Reputation power: 13
marcos is just really nicemarcos is just really nicemarcos is just really nicemarcos is just really nicemarcos is just really nicemarcos is just really nicemarcos is just really nicemarcos is just really nicemarcos is just really nice

With DCS World all my KA-50s are the usual blackish colour and I don't have Black Shark.
marcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
FA_Bong

FA_Bong is on a distinguished road

I downloaded the Su-25 Training Missions 3 times before I got one that would install then the game crashed when I tried to run the first one. I'm not sure what the problem is.
FA_Bong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #6
monotwix+
Banned

Reputation power: 36
monotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to allmonotwix is a name known to all

FA Bong, you tell them that the training missions should be compatible and tested for every patch released.
SU-25 training on Youtube is not in the mission briefing.
monotwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #7
Ironhand

Reputation power: 26
Ironhand is a glorious beacon of lightIronhand is a glorious beacon of lightIronhand is a glorious beacon of lightIronhand is a glorious beacon of lightIronhand is a glorious beacon of lightIronhand is a glorious beacon of lightIronhand is a glorious beacon of lightIronhand is a glorious beacon of lightIronhand is a glorious beacon of lightIronhand is a glorious beacon of light

Hey folks....just a suggestion. Since the Su-25T training missions are videos anyway, just watch them outside the sim in your favorite app. I use Video Player Classic-Home Cinema.

Rich
Old 08-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
Shein

Reputation power: 6
Shein is just really niceShein is just really niceShein is just really niceShein is just really niceShein is just really niceShein is just really niceShein is just really niceShein is just really nice

install the DCS: KA-50 module. It'll fix the texture problem, the download is free; all you pay for is the CD key to be able to fly a ka-50.
Shein is offline   Reply With Quote