Notices

Old 05-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
xxJohnxx

Reputation power: 12
xxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of light
Default TacView & DCS World

Hey guys,

Is there any way to use TacView in DCS World? That is the only feature I really miss.

Thanks

John
xxJohnxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
Eddie
Veteran

Reputation power: 117
Eddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud of

If you've purchased TacView home or pro versions the version 1.2 beta is compatible with DCS world and all the modules including P-51.

If you're only running the free version you'll have to wait for the next version to be released.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #3
xxJohnxx

Reputation power: 12
xxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of lightxxJohnxx is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, thanks Eddie. I use the free version, and so I will wait for the next version.
cheers
xxJohnxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
Aries+
Banned

Reputation power: 15
Aries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Aries

The tank units are finally correctly named in Tacview 1.2 beta 2 in conjunction with DCS World... instead of "Leopard2"... We're moving forward, that's for sure!
Aries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
TheDoctor

Reputation power: 0
TheDoctor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default You can install it by hand...

...and it works mostly fine.

I get no display of air defence ranges (those red domes) but the airplane tracks are ok.

It's my favorite tool to look why I suck again and again in air combat

I can post my LUA file when I'm back home.
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
0xBlb

0xBlb is on a distinguished road

What I did to make my free tacview work with DCS: world was to follow the instructions at http://lomac.strasoftware.com/tacview-dcs-en.php under "Export Script Manual Installation for DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.x" and it works pretty well!
0xBlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
Ein Name wie kein Name

Reputation power: 7
Ein Name wie kein Name is just really niceEin Name wie kein Name is just really niceEin Name wie kein Name is just really niceEin Name wie kein Name is just really niceEin Name wie kein Name is just really niceEin Name wie kein Name is just really niceEin Name wie kein Name is just really niceEin Name wie kein Name is just really nice

Oh come on, please. Just pay for it.

iMac i7 4x3.4 GHz | 8GB | HD 6970M w/2 GB GDDR5 | 256 GB SSD | TM Warthog | TM Cougar MFD (mounted on 21" screen) | Sennheiser PC-133D | Razer Imperator | TrackIR 5 | Windows 7 Home Pro 64bit
Ein Name wie kein Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #8
airdog

Reputation power: 19
airdog is a glorious beacon of lightairdog is a glorious beacon of lightairdog is a glorious beacon of lightairdog is a glorious beacon of lightairdog is a glorious beacon of lightairdog is a glorious beacon of lightairdog is a glorious beacon of lightairdog is a glorious beacon of lightairdog is a glorious beacon of lightairdog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ein Name wie kein Name View Post
+1
If your using it on a consistant basis the right thing to do would be to pay for the full version. Then all your problems will be solved
| Asus P8Z77-V Pro | i7 2600K @ 4.0 | 8 GB DDR3@1600mhz | EVGA 670GTX 4GB| Win7 64 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | 3x Acer 23" Touchscreens | HELIOS |

http://dcs-mercenaries.com/
airdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #9
TheDoctor

TheDoctor is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up In fact you're right

Quote:
In the past I already paid more for less so why not supporting Vyrtuoz excellent work...

Added: Finally bought it...

Last edited by TheDoctor; 05-30-2013 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Update
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
gunterlund21

Reputation power: 4
gunterlund21 has a spectacular aura aboutgunterlund21 has a spectacular aura aboutgunterlund21 has a spectacular aura aboutgunterlund21 has a spectacular aura aboutgunterlund21 has a spectacular aura about

ok Bought it
gunterlund21 is offline   Reply With Quote