Notices

Old 07-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #31
Boberro
Veteran

Reputation power: 235
Boberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant future

I have same issue. Previous version worked without problems (after giving USSR_Rik's registry tip).
In this version nothing works at all...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY!
| ಠ_ಠ |

Boberro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:02 PM   #32
Panzertard

Reputation power: 125
Panzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boberro View Post
I have same issue. Previous version worked without problems (after giving USSR_Rik's registry tip).
In this version nothing works at all...
You didn't even followup your own thread?
I did have some specific questions for you there.
Panzertard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #33
Boberro
Veteran

Reputation power: 235
Boberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant future

Ooo In my modified "Search button" it didn't show up O_o

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY!
| ಠ_ಠ |

Boberro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #34
johnv2pt0

Reputation power: 6
johnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutjohnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutjohnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutjohnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutjohnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the help Panzertard.

I have already done this, but for good measure I completed this process 3 more times to make sure. I even deactivated every serial number, restarted computer, and activated them all again. It still gives me invalid serial number message. All the serial numbers are correct and on the same purchase account from digitalcombatsimulator.

When I get more time today I will be uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling on a different SSD, and going through this process again. I will update this thread after doing so.

Is there any reason it should matter or is there a preferred order I should install the modules?
johnv2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #35
Panzertard

Panzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnv2pt0 View Post

I have already done this, but for good measure I completed this process 3 more times to make sure. I even deactivated every serial number, restarted computer, and activated them all again. It still gives me invalid serial number message. All the serial numbers are correct and on the same purchase account from digitalcombatsimulator.

When I get more time today I will be uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling on a different SSD, and going through this process again. I will update this thread after doing so.

Is there any reason it should matter or is there a preferred order I should install the modules?
The only other reason we have discovered so far may be that you may not be able to mix RU/EN license keys.

Order shouldn't matter - but a clean install, and testing with different orders (1 by 1 product) may help understand the matter better.

I'm out of ideas with your case as well then, I suggest you contact ED Support to see if they can figure out where the problem is.
Sorry.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #36
ToWcH

Reputation power: 7
ToWcH is a jewel in the roughToWcH is a jewel in the roughToWcH is a jewel in the roughToWcH is a jewel in the roughToWcH is a jewel in the roughToWcH is a jewel in the roughToWcH is a jewel in the rough

I have same problem. I have tested and retested. it appears the problem lies in the P-51D module. cannot access MP until I deleted the P-51D module from the mod folder.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #37
johnv2pt0

Reputation power: 6
johnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutjohnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutjohnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutjohnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutjohnv2pt0 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnv2pt0 View Post

Uninstalled World. Deleted world folder in user/name/saved games. Deleted the keys from the registry. Reboot. Installed World to different SSD. Installed modules 1 by 1 in different orders and tested MP after each install.

All modules work until I install the A10 module. Once the A10 module is installed I receive the "Invalid serial key" message when logging into MP.

...for now I can't play A10 in World. I hope this helps resolve these issues for people in an upcoming patch.
johnv2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:14 AM   #38
Panzertard

I suggest you contact ED support.
I'm out of ideas, truly sorry.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #39
Kenan

Reputation power: 54
Kenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to behold

I filed a support ticket, it's been over a day now and still no response. I have a feeling this is a global bug and it's affecting everyone with DCS Warthog module (or at least fair number of people).

I have both Warthog AND Combined Arms (both english download versions) on one account and for whatever reason, A10C module screws up the MP login..

Commanding Officer of:
2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"
See our squads here and our promo video.
Croatian radio chat for DCS World
Kenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #40
Poko24
Veteran

Reputation power: 134
Poko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud of

Same issue here. I have every mod installed in DCS World (A10C, Ka50, CA and P51). I can't login MP - Invalid Serial Number but activation gone well. It is fresh install of DCSW. I have just uninstalled old standalone A-10C version. Everything is on one account and every mod is english version.

Last edited by Poko24; 07-12-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Poko24 is offline   Reply With Quote