new models foe dcs world or new 3 party

I expected you can reach them and see news early.

Some questions:

you have desclasifed info to make acurated flight model, system, funtionability and weapons acurancy for starting a 3rd Party addon?

how as planning your roadmap?

you make three aircraft maked at some time or by steps?

Wow..

Fantastic models¡¡¡

Just two much luck in just two days... Your plans on this, and San-Seagal´s plans with the tiger´s meet EF-18 skin.

Glad to see those spanish mods soon..¡¡

I will like to see that Mirage implemented, since it is a fantastic old school multi-role fighter, we will be able to do some nice CAS and strikes missions with the real posibility of auto-protection against other fighters or some high speed scape manouvers.

first at all:

I finished the models, EF-18M and mirage f1, with theirs arguments (animation), I exported to fc2, but with new development of dcs-world, and .EDM I try to created a good model, I´m searching and asking about system and flight models, I just finished the cockpits too, BUt I have to speak with ED how can I do it for create a godd 3 party or export this models for updates of dcs world, It will perfect, Mirage f1 is a good fighter legend that some contries like spain, and anothers countries are working nowdays.It was in wars, like GULF WAR with French Air force and Iraq Air Force, and it will perfect.I try to speak with some ED testers to see How Can I create and help to them with This beutigul models to export to dcs world like Mig21bis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i wouldnt mind the F-18C, but I want the USN version. lol.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello peyvolt!!

I'm a Mirage F1 ex-fighter pilot Iraqi Air Force, and I'm so so appreciated that youR making this awesome Model of that awesome F1!! Please keep on on it cause me & other pilots want it so bad!! Kindly if you let us know when your going to release it and how to get it. Request: Please can you do one of the paints with our Iraqi Air Force colors? And to be weathered? And I can provide you with my plane serial # as will :) Also so many pics of our F1!! Thanks indeed Mate.

Hi

Best of luck with your project :thumbup:

May I ask you to double check the shape of the F1? I'm under the impression that the nose is slightly too high (i.e. the "up" of the nose/radar cone doesn't "fell" enough, and on the other hand that the "underside" of th nose/radar cone goes up too much).

I'm not sure if I'm clear... I can provide a pic to show what I mean (not right now, I'm at work).

I'm not sure my impression is correct, BTW. I stand to be corrected. :doh:

Could you perhaps make a "simple" check i.e. superposing your model (side view) with a picture of the actual plane taken in the same conditions (side view) (for example: this one)?

That would settle the thing :)

Cheers

Az'

spacer.png

Hello peyvolt!!

I'm a Mirage F1 ex-fighter pilot Iraqi Air Force, and I'm so so appreciated that youR making this awesome Model of that awesome F1!! Please keep on on it cause me & other pilots want it so bad!! Kindly if you let us know when your going to release it and how to get it. Request: Please can you do one of the paints with our Iraqi Air Force colors? And to be weathered? And I can provide you with my plane serial # as will :) Also so many pics of our F1!! Thanks indeed Mate.

Id love to see an Iraqi skin too ..... and a recce version ..... and anti-runway bombs that work , like Durundals ..... and even carried the Exocet !!!

Love the F1 ..... when its ready , Im having it .

ANy plans for full DOF cockpit with active switchs ?

• 4 months later...
Id love to see an Iraqi skin too ..... and a recce version ..... and anti-runway bombs that work , like Durundals ..... and even carried the Exocet !!!

Love the F1 ..... when its ready , Im having it .

ANy plans for full DOF cockpit with active switchs ?

Definately one of my most anticipated aircraft.

Can't wait.