IFF/SIF

Hi,

does someone know how to read out the current IFF/SIF code and switch setting with a LUA script. Something like a LoGet... function or similar? As alternative it could be the 'group' and 'own ID'. I would need the values for a identification procedure in a GCA radar application.

Regards

Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi ,

thank you for the response. Unfortunately it did not work. After I inspected 'performClickableAction.lua' it seems, that 'get_argument_value' is implemented only for the main panel. The IFF has only 2 functions: 'performClickableAction' and 'SetCommand'. But it may be, that my interpretation is not right. There is almost no possibility to determine the error source if a function does not work.

Regards

Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sorry, my fault. you are right. just getdevice(0) for mainpanel. then get_argument_value for 209 to 214 look in clickabledata.lua under --IFF. then you get the right values.

mainpanel = getdevice(0)

firstwheel = mainpanel:get_argument_value(209)

Edited by Gremlin77

visit my build thread Gremlin's A-10 :thumbup:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=86916

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

today we made a very successful beta test with our new ATC tool. We were simulating ASR and PAR with several aircraft under radar control. My special thank goes to Gremlin77 who gave the key tip so that we can use the IFF/SIF codes for identification.

Thanks

Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]