CTD in mixed MP

blackbaron

I just had my first CTD since I started playing the P51D Beta. It was also my first time flying with A10s and KA50s. It seemed to happen when someone selected a KA50 and spawned in. wish I had more information, I have played quite a bit of MP 51 vs 51 and no problems. tonight was the first time with A10s and KA50s and I got my first CTD

hi blackbaron. Please see TROUBLESHOOTING - Help us helping you.

As well as this short checklist;

How to better identify the crash;

a) Please try to describe what you were doing - and trying achieve.

b) Were there specific factors involved? Were you doing something particular? Bombing, strafing, was something destroyed when the problem happened? (etc).

c) Were you just using singleplayer / user-interface / multiplayer?

d) Does the problem occur just in a specific mission? What about other missions?

e) Can you produce the problem again on command?

f) Can you get around the problem by changing some factors in the game?

Perhaps you can return when you have some more data for us.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Random crash

a) Please try to describe what you were doing - and trying achieve.

Playing Online with mixed participants (P51, SU25, A10). Playing the A10C Plane.

b) Were there specific factors involved? Were you doing something particular? Bombing, strafing, was something destroyed when the problem happened? (etc).

Nothing particular, random crash, after takeoff and turning around the first steer (near NOVOROSSIYSK) or back to base in order to rearming turning around NOVOROSSIYSK at 2000m. Seems that there were 4/5 planes on airport (player plane => P51, SU25 and A10, no KA50 in sight)

c) Were you just using singleplayer / user-interface / multiplayer?

Multiplayer, ingame

d) Does the problem occur just in a specific mission? What about other missions?

Just test an open mission in multiplayer, named "WarGameLabs.com" - WarGameLabsTheBlitz2.0

e) Can you produce the problem again on command?

Not really, cause it's a random crash.

I could play 5min or 20min without crash.

f) Can you get around the problem by changing some factors in the game?

I've tried to upgrade to the latest ATI Catalyst Driver but it crashes again

Find the logs in attachment.

Hope it'll help, kingest regards

BlueDragon - French User

Note : using AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2012, X52Pro, TrackIR 5.1 on V4 Hardware

Note (2) : it's a fresh 1.1.2.1 DCS Wolrd install with only the open beta A10C module.

Logs.rar

Edited by Blu3dr4g0n

W7 pro 64bits - I5 750 @2.75Ghz - 8Go RAM Corsair @1600Mhz - ATI 5850 1Go DDR5 - x52Pro - TrackIR 4

French user - keep cool with my english :)

We hate Mr Random. Ms. Consistency is a much more attractive partner.

Sorry to say bluedragon, I can't pinpoint anything in your logs and the context you're using to figure out how to produce the crash.

One of your CRASH logs did say STACK OVERFLOW - but that was your first crash.

Keep aligning for Ms. Consistency, some day we'll catch up to her.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Ms. Consistency is a much more attractive partner.

[..]Keep aligning for Ms. Consistency, some day we'll catch up to her.

:lol:

If Ms. Consistency leaves me some details about how she appears, be sure i'll catch her !

Perhaps next time, with more information and a reproductible crash.

Thanx for reply ;)

W7 pro 64bits - I5 750 @2.75Ghz - 8Go RAM Corsair @1600Mhz - ATI 5850 1Go DDR5 - x52Pro - TrackIR 4

French user - keep cool with my english :)