BS2 For DCS World

Edit: Interesting, they forgot to change the version number on the download page.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

"Please notice, open beta of Black Shark 2 module is of standalone version. Serial numbers of upgrade version don't fit it. Module of Black Shark 2 upgrade version will be released in an independent distributive after release of the final versions of the modules."

ARg!! I cant belive that i have to wait until final release to play BS2.I have the upgrade vs. :helpsmilie:

Fly and let fly

"Please notice, open beta of Black Shark 2 module is of standalone version. Serial numbers of upgrade version don't fit it. Module of Black Shark 2 upgrade version will be released in an independent distributive after release of the final versions of the modules."

ARg!! I cant belive that i have to wait until final release to play BS2.I have the upgrade vs. :helpsmilie:

Probably won't be long.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

I hope missions still work in World.

Odds are that there will be issues.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

looks like the A10c is there as well,dwlded and ran the Hog installed ok. just looks like the joystick and throttle may need to be reset up in the options...unless i can take the file from 1.11 and drop it in?:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

...unless i can take the file from 1.11 and drop it in?:thumbup:

That will break things. There have been changes in the lua files according to Eddie (his post is here somewhere).

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Damn...and I cant even call into work stupid tonight~ God I hate my job most of the times....

<smart-assmode on>

I´d be careful with those expressions, at least this jobs enables you to purchase and fly those sims :smartass:

<smart-assmode off>

writing this from work by the way ;)

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

<smart-assmode on>

I´d be careful with those expressions, at least this jobs enables you to purchase and fly those sims :smartass:

<smart-assmode off>

writing this from work by the way ;)

If you had my job, you probably wouldnt want to look at another airplane when you get home!

I have 2 stand alone BS2 versions, and 1 upgrade all serial numbers are the same length.

never mind they edited there last statement they just don't work period.

:joystick:

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

"Please note that the open beta of Black Shark 2 module is only for the standalone version. Serial numbers of the upgrade version will not work. The module of Black Shark 2 upgrade version will be released later after release of the final versions of the modules. "

:cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

www.ecv56condor.com.ar

AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE 3.4

8Gb Kingston 1333

Nvidia GTX 460 1Gb

Saitek X-52 Pro

Saitek Ruddels Pedals

TIR 5 + Clip Pro

Win 7 64b

BS2 for World

Is working flawlessly at first start. All my monitors were easy to set up and working fine I'm getting better frame per second in the world in insurgency quick mission. now off to battle mission.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

if I can get it to work in here.

:pilotfly:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Is working flawlessly at first start. All my monitors were easy to set up and working fine I'm getting better frame per second in the world in insurgency quick mission. now off to battle mission.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

if I can get it to work in here.

:pilotfly:

Hey man this thread is just posted!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]