Notices

Old 04-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
Stuka
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 20
Stuka is a glorious beacon of lightStuka is a glorious beacon of lightStuka is a glorious beacon of lightStuka is a glorious beacon of lightStuka is a glorious beacon of lightStuka is a glorious beacon of lightStuka is a glorious beacon of lightStuka is a glorious beacon of lightStuka is a glorious beacon of lightStuka is a glorious beacon of light
Default [SOLVED] Can't login in the masterserver

Got P-51 installed.
I can run it fine in single player, but I'm not able to login in the multiplayer.
Every time when I try to login onto the master server, I get the following error:

Same username/password work fine for DCS-A10 and loggin on to my account on digitalcombatsimulator.com

Windows 10|i7 4820K @4300|32GB DDR3|GTX 780ti|TM Warthog HOTAS|Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals|TM MFDs + Lilliput 8"|TIR5 Pro
Old 04-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
Double_D

Reputation power: 11
Double_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
Got P-51 installed.
I can run it fine in single player, but I'm not able to login in the multiplayer.
Every time when I try to login onto the master server, I get the following error:

Same username/password work fine for DCS-A10 and loggin on to my account on digitalcombatsimulator.com
This is a Beta version of the P-51D Mustang does not have MP yet ....soon once Beta is over
Old 04-29-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
Eddie
Veteran

Reputation power: 123
Eddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air_Wolf View Post
This is a Beta version of the P-51D Mustang does not have MP yet ....soon once Beta is over
Yes, it does.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
Double_D

Reputation power: 11
Double_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
Yes, it does.
Oooops I stand corrected then...
Old 04-30-2012, 12:40 AM   #5
Panzertard
Veteran

Reputation power: 127
Panzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud of

You must login with the 'Account that bough P51' - the account from the webshop, not the forum account or any other account.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #6
SilentEagle

Reputation power: 24
SilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of light

Same issue. I did try logging in with the same account that bought P-51.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:48 AM   #7
Panzertard
Veteran

Panzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud ofPanzertard has much to be proud of

Then we probably need to have a look at some logs.
ED staff is probably at sleep already, and I fear they may have the day off tomorrow.
Hm. Let's see if I can get someones attention for a little bit.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #8
Panzertard
Veteran

Okai, we had a 159th squad mate here with the same problem.
What he did;
1. DCS World, MP, couldn't log in.
2. Quit
3. Started DCS BS2, tested login there. Worked.
4. Quit
5. Started MP DCS World again, this time he could log in.
Hm.

However - he's not yet getting the server-listing. No servers.
"Panzertards MidgetTossers" should appear in the server listing, we're a few people logged on there atm.

NOTE: Have you checked your Windows / personal firewall? There's a new DCS.Exe which needs to be allowed access.

Last edited by Panzertard; 04-30-2012 at 01:09 AM.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:23 AM   #9
SilentEagle

Reputation power: 24
SilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of lightSilentEagle is a glorious beacon of light

Yea, I've tried that method and even added the exceptions to the firewall. Guess I'll wait to see how many actually have this issue.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:28 AM   #10
Grab

Reputation power: 8
Grab is a jewel in the roughGrab is a jewel in the roughGrab is a jewel in the roughGrab is a jewel in the roughGrab is a jewel in the roughGrab is a jewel in the roughGrab is a jewel in the rough

I am having the same issue.