MilSim Weekend 2012 - Subscription now open

Joe Kurr

The Dutch Military Aviation Museum will once again host the annual Military Flight Simulator Event.

During this event, visitors can watch virtual flying demonstrations or climb into an F-16 cockpit for a virtual flying lesson.

The museum is inviting everyone in the international military flightsim community to join the event.

Participation is free, as is the admission to the museum.

Accommodation, breakfast and lunch for the participants are provided by the Royal Netherlands Air Force.

Participants can stay at military hotel "Huis ter Heide" (at the moment, they have 25 double rooms reserved for the event)

If you want to join, don't hesitate too long, as places are limited to 100 participants, and accommodation is limited to 50 people (at the moment, but might be increased if need be)

Timetable for this event:

Friday, September 14th

- 10:00 - 17:00 - Build up

- 17:00 - Late - Dinner at a local restaurant and social talks at the hotel

Saturday, September 15th

- 08:00 - 12:00 - Build up and check rides

- 12:00 - 16:30 - Museum open for public

- 16:30 - 17:00 - Shutdown

- 17:00 - Late - Dinner at a local restaurant and social talks at the hotel

Sunday, September 16th

- 08:00 - 12:00 - Build up and check rides

- 12:00 - 16:30 - Museum open for public

- 16:30 - 18:00 - Break up

Head over to http://milsim.322squadron.com for more information and to subscribe.

The website is in Dutch, try this link for an English translation via Google Translate

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

• 2 months later...

Due to the impressive response to this great event, i thought i bring it back to your attention!!!

Cheers!

And please do sign in:)

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G