Hotas Warthog Joystick

I have a question about the A-10 stick.On page 7 of the warthog manual, the hat switch is labeled "Trim Switch". When you are in the cockpit, the hat switch does nothing but show the views up, down, left, and right. Why isn't this switch programed for trim??? :doh:

Of course, it probably could have been defaulted to Trim and everything would have been fine since I really doubt too many people are buying a $500 stick before buying TIR.;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Did some reading in the Gui manual, and if you want to use the Hat Switch for trim, all you do is hold down LCRL, push the hat switch up for trim up, down for trim down, left for left wing down, and right for right wing down. Already set up in the Sim.

Did some reading in the Gui manual, and if you want to use the Hat Switch for trim, all you do is hold down LCRL, push the hat switch up for trim up, down for trim down, left for left wing down, and right for right wing down. Already set up in the Sim.
I think most everyone is already aware of that. What we are trying to get across to you is that If you have TrackIR you can remap the commands in the game to the hat switch without the ctrl key. This way you don't have to hold the key down while trimming. With a TrackIR you don't need those views.

Out

Edited by PoleCat