Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think about P-51D and Flying Legends?
I'm so happy thanks ED ! ) 326 32.37%
I like, but it could be another WW2 plane. 72 7.15%
I dont like P-51D, I want another WW2 plane. :| 13 1.29%
I want WW2 scenery, not just a WW2 plane! 193 19.17%
I want Flying Legends series to have only JETs. There is no place WW2 planes at JET's playground! :/ 110 10.92%
I just want ED to make modern aircrafts/helicopters.. 434 43.10%
I want carrier ops! 268 26.61%
I want two seater cockpit! 176 17.48%
If Flying Legends will have only ww2 planes, so it has to be independent from moderns.. 95 9.43%
Flying Legends must have helicopters. 42 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1007. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
c@sper

Reputation power: 18
c@sper is a glorious beacon of lightc@sper is a glorious beacon of lightc@sper is a glorious beacon of lightc@sper is a glorious beacon of lightc@sper is a glorious beacon of lightc@sper is a glorious beacon of lightc@sper is a glorious beacon of lightc@sper is a glorious beacon of lightc@sper is a glorious beacon of lightc@sper is a glorious beacon of light
Question What do you think about P-51D and Flying Legends?

What do you think about DCS: P-51D and Flying Legends series?

I have created a poll to view results clearly. .

ASUS M5A97 R2.0 / AMD FX 8320 3.7Ghz / Zotac GTX660 Ti AMP! Edition / GSKILL 8GB RIPJAWSX DDR3 1600MHZ / High Power 80 Plus 650W / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System
F-15C Blackwolf Skin

c@sper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #2
HitchHikingFlatlander

Reputation power: 13
HitchHikingFlatlander is just really niceHitchHikingFlatlander is just really niceHitchHikingFlatlander is just really niceHitchHikingFlatlander is just really niceHitchHikingFlatlander is just really niceHitchHikingFlatlander is just really niceHitchHikingFlatlander is just really niceHitchHikingFlatlander is just really nice

Looking forward to the possibilities coming to us not only with this add-on but where the DCS series is going in general. The last few years have been good to flight sim enthusiasts.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
WarthogSmurf

Reputation power: 6
WarthogSmurf is a jewel in the roughWarthogSmurf is a jewel in the roughWarthogSmurf is a jewel in the roughWarthogSmurf is a jewel in the roughWarthogSmurf is a jewel in the roughWarthogSmurf is a jewel in the roughWarthogSmurf is a jewel in the roughWarthogSmurf is a jewel in the rough

wot about this option (in my case)
1. I wont buy it at first instance but now that i saw the youtube videos "ride with a p-51d" i will have to own it !

in short i am going to buy it thats for sure and want to do a a10c vs p51d i think it will be a tough mission then with guns only. so i am looking out for it
WarthogSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #4
sorcer3r

Reputation power: 10
sorcer3r is just really nicesorcer3r is just really nicesorcer3r is just really nicesorcer3r is just really nicesorcer3r is just really nicesorcer3r is just really nicesorcer3r is just really nicesorcer3r is just really nice

IMO best choice for flying legends would have been the AH-64A. This chopper fits perfect the current DCS world.
And as a 2-seater it would have been a milestone in DCS history
Old 01-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
Xpto

Reputation power: 12
Xpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really nice

Hmmm, there's no option "It flies at 300kts+, has 6 .5 guns, 5'' rockets, can carry 500lbs bombs and all the bells and whistles are modelled. Great!"
Xpto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
Phantom88

Reputation power: 25
Phantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to all

To be completely honest,I was hoping for something with a tail hook.That said and not to sound like an ingrate to the dev team who are working hard on the Pony.

I'm very,very excited to be able to fly a P-51 that is done to DCS high Standards.
Thank You ED/TFC

DDG-112
Patrick
Phantom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #7
_Heater_

Reputation power: 27
_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all_Heater_ is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to _Heater_ Send a message via Skype™ to _Heater_

P-51D Mustang is the History of US Air Force, ED with this Airplane make a History, this airplane is a very crazy horse,difficult to drive, it will be a challenge to tame. A plane that surely transmit emotions in the pilot. Thanks Eagle Dynamics

Simulatori: DCS A-10C Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - VRS F/A-18E - Falcon BMS
HOTAS: TM Warthog -
I see a rainbow rising, look there, on the horizon...
Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.
_Heater_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
Speedbrake

Reputation power: 9
Speedbrake has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedbrake has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedbrake has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedbrake has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedbrake has a spectacular aura about

I am totally happy with WWII aircraft but I really wish and hope that the simultion includes other AI controlled WWII in a WWII scenerio along with the capibility of flying in the "modern" environment.

Last edited by Speedbrake; 01-26-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Speedbrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
tflash

Reputation power: 35
tflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to alltflash is a name known to all

I already found a shovel in the garden that could serve as a yoke! Saves me 400 $ on a Hotas Warthog
Old 01-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #10
LostOblivion

Reputation power: 16
LostOblivion is a glorious beacon of lightLostOblivion is a glorious beacon of lightLostOblivion is a glorious beacon of lightLostOblivion is a glorious beacon of lightLostOblivion is a glorious beacon of lightLostOblivion is a glorious beacon of lightLostOblivion is a glorious beacon of lightLostOblivion is a glorious beacon of lightLostOblivion is a glorious beacon of lightLostOblivion is a glorious beacon of light

I am not going to answer this stupid biased poll. Jeez. It is the silliest poll I have ever seen.
LostOblivion is offline   Reply With Quote