Notices

Old 01-07-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
dooom

Reputation power: 17
dooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nice
Default 4x coop campaign: 7day Shadows of Karabakh

... well, I'm cutting her loose. Be kind as I share this in genuine humility.

SHADOWS of KARABAKH

Why are there little towers in many Georgian towns? What is the Georgian connection to the Greeks? Where is the highest community in Europe? Who are Daeli, Medea, Amirani and K'op'ala? Discover the answers to these questions and more when you fly Shadows of Karabakh.

You are part of a 4 ship assignment with CIA tasking during a very tense 7 day operational tasking. Known only as ROSCO (Reactionary Order, Special CIA Operations), your package has been aligned with this section chief for special prosecution of Western interests.

This is a unique story which highlights the sensitive nature of the Georgian political landscape. With diverse mission tasking and operational environments, you and your wingmen will learn about the political and ethnic histories of this theater. Politics, Legend, Sculpture and Art abound.

It is important to note that this is not a campaign of attrition. Priority objectives for mission success are offered in each brief but you can continue to prosecute targets once objectives have been met.

Some flight times are long and some not. I tried to keep the 7 days quite varied in tasking.

This mission set is brought to you by d0o0m as a learning experiment into the mission editor and a self-indulgent nod to my geopolitical/ethnic curiosities... I hope you enjoy the backstory / mission set and that they pique your interest in the history and region this title is set within. Be kind with your criticisms and feel free to edit the series for enhancement. I only ask that you make note of your enhancements in the mission briefings.

All audio by me... feel free to improve.

NOTE: Due to real life time constraints, this mission set has NOT been fully playtested. Feel free to acknowledge any errors and I will endeavor to repair.

Enjoy!

OUTLAW_d0o0m

The mission collection is 29.5MB rar. Download from HERE:
http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/144190/

""This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL
*NOTCH VIDEO F15 vs SU33
*P-51D ANM64 Bombing guide

Last edited by dooom; 01-20-2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: megaupload closed
dooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
Grimes
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 139
Grimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud of

I take it this has 4x A-10C?
Also are there any F10 radio based commands?

At any rate, I'll get the missions uploaded to the 3Sqn server for some playtime.
Grimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
mwd2

Reputation power: 14
mwd2 is just really nicemwd2 is just really nicemwd2 is just really nicemwd2 is just really nicemwd2 is just really nicemwd2 is just really nicemwd2 is just really nicemwd2 is just really nice

in Firefly mission you have a mp3 and a big jpg File - maybe shrink the mp3 (is is also very quiet) and also all the jpg`s from mission 1, 3 and 7.

"Do you know the way to Chak Chak?."
mwd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #4
dooom

dooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nicedooom is just really nice

yeah its a10C - no f10 commands.... given the history of updates, i elected to keep the triggers relatively simple so they would not break with new patches.

i didn't bother adjusting sizes of the pics as the ME does it for me ... does it greatly impact load times? I'll look at the mp3 - should be an .ogg.

i'll gather feedback here before fixing a bunch of stuff at once and then post a new version.

*NOTCH VIDEO F15 vs SU33
Old 01-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Grimes
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 139
Grimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud ofGrimes has much to be proud of

The image in the briefing for mission 1 is 3648x2736. The game supports 512x512. Yes it does scale down the image when it views it, it does not scale down the file itself.

here is a 512 x 512 version.

Old file. 3.4 mb. New file 100kb

I look forward to playing the missions.
Grimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #6
airea

airea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really nice

Is this single player compatible?
airea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #7
dooom

you could fly it in SP... Be advised some of the flight times can be long so some comfort with rearm refuel over long distances might be warranted. Not sure if a single ship would have the ordinance to meet all tasks though.

*NOTCH VIDEO F15 vs SU33
Old 01-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #8
dooom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
The image in the briefing for mission 1 is 3648x2736. The game supports 512x512. Yes it does scale down the image when it views it, it does not scale down the file itself.

here is a 512 x 512 version.

Old file. 3.4 mb. New file 100kb

I look forward to playing the missions.
thanks Grimes... I might just reduce all the pics for v.2... i didn't realize the pic sizes would negatively impact load times .

I should have known but got lazy

*NOTCH VIDEO F15 vs SU33
Old 01-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #9
Kaitsu

Reputation power: 0
Kaitsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Kaitsu

Says link temporarily not available.
Kaitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #10
Winters79

Reputation power: 6
Winters79 will become famous soon enoughWinters79 will become famous soon enoughWinters79 will become famous soon enoughWinters79 will become famous soon enough

offtopic: Just won iPhone 4s through this link
Winters79 is offline   Reply With Quote