Blackshark 2 and Multi Monitors

PatriotCFS

OK, my new friends,

I started to understand better how this works. Now i´m able to configure the LMFCD and the RMFCD in the 2nd monitor but only with the 1280x1024 resolution for both monitors. Can i use the 1st monitor that have 1920x1080 to display the camera and the second to the Shkva and Abris without losing the higher resolution of the 1st monitor? Thanks.

OK, my new friends,

I started to understand better how this works. Now i´m able to configure the LMFCD and the RMFCD in the 2nd monitor but only with the 1280x1024 resolution for both monitors. Can i use the 1st monitor that have 1920x1080 to display the camera and the second to the Shkva and Abris without losing the higher resolution of the 1st monitor? Thanks.

Yes, you can. No additional actions required.

In present functional you have to set required resolution separately for main camera and for additional windows.

Всех убью, один останусь!

Nercroscope, thanks for help, i actually use this:

= function(p) return p; end;

name = _('3DMAD');

Description = '3DMAD CONFIG';

Viewports =

{

Center =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 1280;

height = 1024;

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = 1.25;

}

}

LEFT_MFCD =

{

x = 1280;

y = 220;

width = 640;

height = 640;

}

RIGHT_MFCD =

{

x = 1920;

y = 220;

width = 640;

height = 640;

}

UIMainView = Viewports.Center

If i try to change to this for example:

Center =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 1920;

height = 1080

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = 1.77;

The 1st monitor stretches and display on a part of the 2nd monitor maybe because in the desktop options ATI Eyefinity configures it to 2x1 monitor 1280x1024 with 2560x1024. Can you give some directions? Thank you.

• 6 months later...

Hello.. After seven months... :P

1) Have you ever examined "ControlsIndicator.lua" (/Mods/aircrafts/Ka-50/Cockpit/Scripts/ControlIndicator/)

That's not an init file. But, it seems it can be exported. But didn't work.

Is there any chance?

2) Can't we see the gauges on 2nd monitor via this technique without using Helios?

Thanks.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

The easiest way to config this is use this tool to create the config.

Yes its for DCS A10 but it works for World as well.

http://bit-shift.com/a10vcserver/index.html

Download this install it and Start it up it will say bonjour not working just click ok... then click tools ... then click DISPLAY CONFIGURATION. SETUP your displays the way you want it. then click update scripts if it doesn't go into the right folder cause your using Standalone then just copy the config to the proper folder yourself. If you don't see MFCD's right click an enable them in the display config screen an drag them to the other monitors... then click update the script, check the folder it should be the A10 Folder if your running version 3.0.0.0 of the tool... then edit the script it gave you so that it says abris if its an older version of BS1 or if your using BS2 it still uses the same setup LMFCD for Shikval and RMFCD for abris.... so you won't have to modify it just put it in the correct folder for blackshark. good luck sorry don't know about the exporting...

Edited by thinkr
  • Like 1

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series