[SKiN] RTAF-Camoflage-Skin

I think Vietnam war camo should be a bit darker krub. Also doesn't they normal paint the belly with yellowish white?

050317-F-1234P-050.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

Testing to suite "Black Tiger-charm" ;) to "US GHOST GRAY"; with USAF-Marking(!)

So, what do you think guys?

13th_VFT_US_Gray_001.jpg

13th_VFT_US_Gray_002.jpg

13th_VFT_US_Gray_003.jpg

Thank you for any Feedbacks!

I think Vietnam war camo should be a bit darker krub. Also doesn't they normal paint the belly with yellowish white?

Thunderchief of "NAM" should serve as "inspiration"ครับ I talked with Capt. Arthur; he recomm. me to put this skin-sheme to "virtual" Wing5 or / Wing 23 (Udon)

Colours could become daker as you mentioned ครับ! Thank you for feedback ครับ!

4 cores CPU / GTX-Card / Track iR + TM Warthog+Combat Rudder Pedal

Hmmmm I like

Yes Please Moto:)

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Thank you, LC Summers, Thank you Brum!

I proundly to release 2 of beauty HOGs ;)

The 13th "Black Tiger" (USAF fictional)

13thVFT_USAF_BlackTiger-Screen.gif

CLiCK2LOAD:13th USAF "Black Tiger"

and..

23rd "The Flying Tigers" EL (fictional)

23rd_EL_FlyingTigers_GreenDesert.gif

CLiCK2LOAD:23rd"Flying Tigers"

Wish you much join in those beauty Hogs!

MOTO

Edited by MOTO

Nice!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

23rd "The Flying Tigers" EL (fictional)

23rd_EL_FlyingTigers_GreenDesert.gif

Link: File is processing by Admin of Lockonfiles.com; will update it!

This skin is fantastic....All your skins are great MOTO but this one is out of this world.

I love your screenshots too. You have to tell us the secret ;)

Speed is life !!!

Hello Guys!

very thank you Guys for your compliments!

Look like Lockonfiles.com now proceeded my both skins!

23rd "Flying Tiger": http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/2026-moto-23rd-el-flying-tigers-fictional/

USAF 13th Black Tiger: http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/2025-13th-usaf-blacktiger/

SpeckFire, got bad news for ya; am not sure, if i got any secret about Skin-Painting :D

Passion+Dedication; which not less than "to fly" maybe this?!!?

Those could be adequate answer to countless hours, day or night, to paint them,

till morning light came :) Am finished study Master of Art too, maybe this help me ,objectivley,

to get feeling for colour-balances or so; let say many factor comes together(!)

And.. am just one of many great great Skin-Pianters out there!

Thank you again! and wish you much join!

MOTO

Edited by MOTO

Specfire!

Me--> SOrry for miss perception by me! / Got long hard day!

stock_vector_cartoon_caveman_looking_confused_vector_illustration_with_simple_gradients_caveman_and_wheel_on_57635632_1_happy_Birthday_to_ME-s450x407-141650-535.jpg

I use FRAPS captured screen in BMP-Format and add

-more Light

-more contrast

-as nescessary Saturation..

All of step needs to careful in of keeping balance and close to reality "ambient" :D

After thos step.. come to this step:

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-digital-photos-look-like-lomo-photography

It`s just one of Links ; many Links or Clip in U-Tube for this effects!

Sharpening/un-sharpening as required! :thumbup:

In DCS-HOG is there quite "problematic" about truely light effect or ambient (i think my self) and why i got multivations to add Light & co. to help it abit!

YOu know this one?

dcs-hog-c-009.jpg

a normal DCS-Screenshot and been processed as described above :); another world!

Looking forward to see your images then!

MOTO

I've been trying to get the ENB mod to work, like it does for Black Shark, but I can't...

That would be a great way to control the saturation and bloom.

The lighting in DCS A-10C is very good but if we could just get it like in your screenshots Moto, that would be perfect...

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

Hello Toby,

good words!.. about Light-Effect i did mean DCS-HOG gots, already, great light Envi.! Just only in some situation where HDR/Bloom effect can handle with accuracy; then you got image "darker! and less saturation.

In my image almost i, feel like i have to.., add more Light+Contrast and saturation..pull me out of blured and foggy ambient from original screen.

Am not expert that could judge Light/Saturation in DCS-Hog so edequate like you do; am hobby photographer, so i use my expereinces and knowledge from there.. for my orientation with screen from DCS-HOG. Happy when"i got it"

MOTO

Hello Guys,

some intrest in this Cat?

13th_arctic_tiger_001.jpg

1st roll out...

13th_arctic_tiger_002.jpg

Am aiming to take Marking of Alaska`s "AK" 354 OG, any suggestions from you side guys?

MOTO

• Like 1

Looking good Moto, keep getting better and better

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Looking good krub Na' Moto!!! Also come out of your color-lab to fly with me and Na' Keang sometime! :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Guys,

some intrest in this Cat?

13th_arctic_tiger_001.jpg

1st roll out...

13th_arctic_tiger_002.jpg

Am aiming to take Marking of Alaska`s "AK" 354 OG, any suggestions from you side guys?

MOTO

Great job, the desert green skin looks awesome, but this one in black and white is simply fantastic. If you don't mind could you release a version with the same intensity of black as in the tail, but in the wings and noose instead the diminished black?.

And a question, have you ever consider to make a skin with jungle colors like dark green, light brown but with your own cammo pattern?

Saludos (Cheers)

Edited by JAG

Quick guide to configure ABRIS and LCD mini monitor

Quick Countermeasure Editor v1.3.0

Core i5 3570K 4.0Ghz | GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD | Crucial M4 120GB | 8GB DDR3 1600 MHZ | ASUS GTX 670 | AOC LED 23" | AOC LCD 24" | HYBRID DUAL THROTTLE (SAITEK THROTTLE QUADRANT + SUNCOM DUAL THROTTLE) | CH FIGHTERSTICK | SAITEK PRO PEDALS |

Thank you you all guys, for feedbacks!

Great job, the desert green skin looks awesome, but this one in black and white is simply fantastic. If you don't mind could you release a version with the same intensity of black as in the tail, but in the wings and noose instead the diminished black?.

And a question, have you ever consider to make a skin with jungle colors like dark green, light brown but with your own cammo pattern?

Saludos (Cheers)

Hello JAG ,

I now putting Arctic Tiger as Next Paint; but also like to hear what you saying. Am NOT feeling surely, if i got you 100% about colours-suggestion. Possible a picture or some example which i can look at? Sensitivity about colour-shade & harmony between all colours on a skin.. really need sensityive handling ;) ; colours Temp., same light or dark... to each or so..

So, if any example for "my eyes" would be nice!

Thank you! :thumbup:

MOTO

Hi MOTO

something like this, but with your own cammo patern, like the artic tiger :smilewink:

0962611.jpg

0962612.jpg

Edited by JAG

Core i5 3570K 4.0Ghz | GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD | Crucial M4 120GB | 8GB DDR3 1600 MHZ | ASUS GTX 670 | AOC LED 23" | AOC LCD 24" | HYBRID DUAL THROTTLE (SAITEK THROTTLE QUADRANT + SUNCOM DUAL THROTTLE) | CH FIGHTERSTICK | SAITEK PRO PEDALS |

Hello JAG,

Thanks man!; i see!

"NAM-Camo" was planed.. but with your suggestio to put it in Arctic Tiger Strip? well.. that`s could be very intresting paint(!)...

Am gonna release Arctic Camo 1st, then will see how that gonna look like!

Srry for abit delayed for Arctic Paint; am so foten on journey :(

Appreciated your feedback!

Hi MOTO

Don't worry my friend, take your time with the artic tiger :thumbup:

Saludos (Cheers)

grey aggressor

Hi folks,

Those skins for the hawg are awesome Moto but I cant seem to find out where to download the grey aggressor from,they are just too good to let slip.

Any info on where to download from and how to install would be appreciated pal.

Regards Mick. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Keep the faith

AMD PHENOM II X 4 955be @3.2 GHZ | ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO mb | Corsair XMS3-8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory | Nvidea GTX 580 GDDR5 GPU | CNPS9900 NT cooler | Corsair HX850W psu | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HD 300 MBps - 7200 rpm | WIN 7 64bit | 32" HD LCD TV | 5.1 surround sound | wireless keyboard and mouse | Saitek x45 hotas.