Senaki Storm MP ONLY 6 player

Search and destroy 6 player/multi-player only mission.

Speed's ChatIOlibv1 is used to provide enemy coordinates, so please be aware of this. UTM input is required in this mission.

Each assigned column must be completely destroyed before next coordinates are provided.

This mission uses the DCS A-10C Digital Skins so you will either need to change them in load out or click on the link to download (or else fly an orange A10 with "TEXTURE MISSING" written all over it).

Installation of skins procedure for 1.1.0.8 has changed from instructions provided in the download, for more information see this thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=74763

Situation:

Pre-Dawn flight to search and destroy any enemy targets which have moved into the Senaki area under the cover of night.

--This flight requires knowledge of inputting provided UTM coordinates

***THIS MISSION USES SPEED'S ChatIOlibv1 AND WILL CAUSE A SEEMINGLY CTD THE FIRST TIME IT IS RUN FOR THE HOST ---THIS IS NORMAL, JUST RESTART THE MISSION AND IT WILL NOT CRASH AGAIN***

Blue Task:

Intel has reported several enemy groups staging outside of Senaki.

Reports indicate several ground convoys, including SA-13 and Shilka's, have set up locations to deter resupply of the base.

No air threats are anticipated.

UTM coordinates have been provided to spotters and will be released only when current assigned targets areas are destroyed.

The highest threat level of each column will be the initial target provided, but do not assume other targets are not equally dangerous; survey other targets before attacking with guns blazing.

Initial load-out consists of:

AGM-65D*6

GBU-12*6

CDU-103*2

Green Smoke Pod is provided for visual contact with allied forces.

Kutaisi is an alternate refuel, rearm, and repair base. Use it if needed.

Good Luck

http://www.sdsquad.com

Senaki Storm v3.miz

Edited by shelt

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

:smilewink:Nice addition of the skins to the mission.

Thanks to you for creating them! love them by the way, wouldn't fly without them...well I would, but it makes it more enjoyable :thumbup:

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

You may be eliminating the targets before you are in their range. There is usually only 1 major threat (which is what is called out by the script) and various support vehicles at each UTM coordinate.

The SA-13 and SA-9 range is limited to approx. 5000 to 6500 respectively. It is not difficult to lock and fire a AGM-65D before they would ever launch. I know you get a warning on missile launch.

The mission was designed for practice inputting the UTM's and identifying ground targets with TGP and using your munitions.

• 2 months later...

Another Good Mission.....Great for Laser Guided

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10