Attention all Server Admins - Please Read:

No I mean delete line 3 and edit line 19 by remove only my name so it is a =STP= Server. (Generally)

Viper just a clarification from me.

Home server runs weekdays 8AM to 15.30 PM GMT open

Closed for evening sessions with p/w given via TS3

Weekends its my play time and generally sees me joining other servers

Zeus community will run 24/7 full time server when exe is released

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

{TAC} CLan

{TAC} Clan will host full time on the release of dedicated server.

Sierra 99

FT = Full Time

PT = Part Time

** = Future Host[/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

• 4 weeks later...

Firehouse Server- running alternately between 1.1.1.1 and 1.2.2 7570. (We run some Dragon Training missions to get our tanker / JTAC practice in)

Doors are open. TS3 (SimHQ) Preferred.

Running 24/7 unless it's crashed.

NO tolerance for unsportsmanlike conduct- so come on in but play nice or be banned. A lot easier to make a mistake and explain yourself on TS3 than try to type it out before an admin uses slmod to ban you.

See you there.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, I have to first say that I did not read the entire thread but I'm wondering if this is intended to be for all interested servers on the master list or just A-10/FC servers.

I think a collaboration amongst the admins is a very smart idea.

My P-51D combat server has been up since June of 2013 and for all intents and purposes is FT. I'm also running a full-time TS3 server. Both are open to whomever wants to fly aside from some squad training sessions here and there.

Cheers,

Merlin

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

• 3 weeks later...

To All Server administrators, we ran a large mission today with the new version 1.2.7.23803, all clients set the connection to 1024, mission ran flawlessly for almost 2 hours.

Also, DCS Israel has been running since Saturday with no crashes!

About 7 mission rotation, each mission around 3-4 hours.

I hope the latest patch fixed the big issues we had with the multiplayer, it seems much much better!