Notices

Old 04-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
=STP= Dragon

Reputation power: 41
=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all
Default DRAGONs MISSIONPACK

###########
Editing missions
###########

#### ENGLISH ####

This missions were created by =STP= Dragon.
You can contact me by email at:
admin@spare-time-pilots.de

The missions are very complex with lots of triggers and units.
Editing the missions will break the trigger logic and mutate the defined difficulty level.
If you have any suggestions please send me a email.
The missions are still work in progress and suggestions will make the missions even better.

If you still want to edit the missions by yourselfe, please add "Mission edited by [your name]" to the briefing.

I don't take responsibility for missions hosted on other download-servers or game-servers.
The original missions are only available at:
http://www.spare-time-pilots.de

#### GERMAN ####

Diese Missionen wurden von =STP= Dragon erstellt.
Sie können mich per Email kontaktieren unter:
admin@spare-time-pilots.de

Die Missionen sind sehr komplex und beinhalten viele Trigger und Einheiten.
Das Editieren der Missionen wird die Triggerlogik aushebeln und den vorgesehenen Schwierigkeitsgrad verfälschen.
Wenn Sie Verbesserungsvorschläge haben, senden Sie mir bitte eine Email.
Die Missionen werden stets verbessert und Ihre Vorschläge können dabei helfen.

Wenn Sie die Missionen dennoch selbst editieren möchten, fügen Sie bitte "Mission edited by [Ihr Name]" in das Briefing hinzu.

Ich übernehme keine Verantwortung für Missionen, die auf fremden Downloadservern oder Spieleservern angeboten werden.
Die originalen Missionen sind nur erhältlich auf:
http://www.spare-time-pilots.de

#######
Download
#######

Download Missionpack für MULTIPLAYER V8.1

ONLY FOR V1.2.4

Last edited by =STP= Dragon; 06-11-2013 at 04:00 PM.
=STP= Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
=STP= Dragon

=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all=STP= Dragon is a name known to all

Version 1.1 released

Please find new "Editing missions" in the first posting.
Have fun with it. No protection anymore.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
mtuckner

Reputation power: 11
mtuckner is just really nicemtuckner is just really nicemtuckner is just really nicemtuckner is just really nicemtuckner is just really nicemtuckner is just really nicemtuckner is just really nicemtuckner is just really nicemtuckner is just really nice

Thanks Dragon. These appear to be excellent missions. Kudos to the editing clause and ease of access. Thanks much sir.
mtuckner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #4
Speed
Veteran

Reputation power: 80
Speed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to behold

Sweet! I can't wait to fly Rookie terrorists with an A-10. Can you imagine what will happen to those bridge defenses when a single CBU-97 hits them?

^^ Though that's what happens to pretty much anything when a CBU-97 hits it... a little overpowered
MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616
Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979
Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Last edited by Speed; 04-08-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #5
=ScE=Black1

Reputation power: 13
=ScE=Black1 has a spectacular aura about=ScE=Black1 has a spectacular aura about=ScE=Black1 has a spectacular aura about=ScE=Black1 has a spectacular aura about=ScE=Black1 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Dragon
=ScE=Black1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
Bahger

Reputation power: 17
Bahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really nice

Thanks Dragon. These look great.

Confession: I was so curious that I signed up as you had originally requested and got them from your web site. It would be fun to fly with you guys some time, although, whereas I can operate the A-10 and speak schoolboy German, I cannot do both at the same time.
Bahger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
Speed
Veteran

Reputation power: 80
Speed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to beholdSpeed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahger View Post

Confession: I was so curious that I signed up as you had originally requested and got them from your web site. It would be fun to fly with you guys some time, although, whereas I can operate the A-10 and speak schoolboy German, I cannot do both at the same time.
That's ok, you only need to know the German translations of "two", "bandits", and "bingo", Mr. Wingman
MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616
Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979
Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.
Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #8
Bahger

Reputation power: 17
Bahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really niceBahger is just really nice

"Zwei", "Englische Schweinhunden!" und "Bingo".
Bahger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
=STP= Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahger View Post

Most guys of us can speak english...
Feel free to join our TS3.
Would be fun.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #10
Druid_
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 34
Druid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to allDruid_ is a name known to all

Nice one! Appreciated.
IvyBridge 3770K @ 4.6 : 16Gb G.Skill DDR3 2400Mhz : Asus P8Z77-V : 2x1TB Spinpoint RAID 0 : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : 2xGTX 970 SLI: Win7 64pro : Dx9.0c : TrackiR4 : SB X-Fi Titanium: TM Warthog : 3 x Dell U2410
Druid_ is offline   Reply With Quote