TARS for FC2 - A Poll

TARS for FC2 - A Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. TARS for FC2 - A Poll

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

I am working on TARS roadmap stuff--to see what direction the TARS project is going to take after the conversion to the new Teamspeak 3 and custom sound system. Individuals have expressed interest in having a radio system for FC2, perhaps using different hotkeys for specific frequencies (since FC2 has no radio panel). This poll is set up to gauge interest.

That would be very very nice, considering many teams use coordination missions tipically su-25, ka-50 and some cover. Also, ED is more than considering a compatibility patch for FC2 too.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Hi, very interesting.

For the moment we (at Evac) are using the folwing keybind to simulate ATC : Ground/Twr/Approach/GCI

- we are using 4 parent channels : 321 / 322 / 323 / 324 for the controlers

- each parent has 4 children : 321.1 / 321.2 / 321.3 / 321.4 / 322.1 / 322.2 etc... for the patrols

- we are using Keybinds to switch : CTRL + 1, 2, 3 or 4 for switching to parent, SHIFT + 1, 2, 3 or 4 to switch to the child.

Several wispers are also in place : 0 to all in same channel / ALT to parent / < + 1, 2, 3 or 4 to child.

May help you ?

Edited by Michelange

EVAC : French fighter school on LockOn: Flaming Cliffs

Moding tutorials at C6

Flanker , I think you shoul try it , just for give it a go , you'll see you'll like it.

Tkx for you job HeadS. , it's impressive , and flying is more immersive than it was , and ( let me say ) FREAKING COOOOOL!!!

Keep it in development , we'll stay tuned

;)

61st Sq 'Griffins'- Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

• 2 weeks later...

Don't realy care as FC2 may not be compatable with DCS:BS once it is upgraded to A-10c compatiblty Patch. My groop will no longer use FC2. un less we all deside to keep BS on the 1.02 patch. witch I don't think will happen.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

• 2 months later...

Definitely you are doing spectacular job! Personally I prefer flying fighter aircraft, so at present time I'm forced to stick to FC2. And I can assure you a lot of virtual pilots would be extremely happy to get TARS for FC2.

Keep up a good work :thumbup:!

"Never, never, never, never give up", © Sir Winston Churchill.

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm", © Sir Winston Churchill.

• 1 month later...