||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-05-2011, 06:01 PM||#1|
Producer, Kool-Aid Mixer
Join Date: Jul 2004
Reputation power: n/a
A-10C 184.108.40.206 Patch Available
A-10C 220.127.116.11 Patch Available
The DCS: A-10C Warthog Patch 18.104.22.168 is now available for download. Unlike some of our past product patches that had a large number changes and too often took a long time to create, for A-10C we will create patches with fewer changes but at more regular intervals. This also reduces the chances of new bugs being introduced.
This first patch includes what we could resolve over a two week period. We fully understand that there are still remaining bugs and the legitimate ones will be addressed in later patches. We simply could not resolve all of them in this first patch. Please have patience as the remaining bugs are resolved.
Run the patch as Administrator.
After applying the patch to an installed version of DCS: A-10C Warthog, please reboot your computer before running the game.
Download from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...ch_22.214.171.124_en/
• Fixed some discrepancies and mismatches in the default input profiles.
• Fixed minor bugs in the Quick Start missions.
• Fixed AI target acquisition bug in the bad weather. AI aircraft should no longer perform multiple runs on target without weapons release.
• Fixed minor graphics glitches when flying through overcast.
• Fixed CTD in the GUI input panel caused by reassigning commands on the some joysticks.
• Two working smoke generators on the A-10C is now possible.
• Integrated “Make TXT” function to the input panel. This function will make a TXT file of all device profiles with player's input assignments.
• Added a new “TREES VISIBILITY” slider in the graphics option panel. It allows you to adjust trees visibility from 1,500 to 15,000 meters independently of visibility range option.
• Fixed background of rank promotion window.
• The minimum value of the THICKNESS slider for overcast is limited to 200 meters by reason of technological limitation.
• Fixed a bug with non moving ground vehicles at some conditions observed in the release.
• AI-fighter will now always try to launch AA missile when target has entered into non-escape envelope. However, AI-fighters will fire missile immediately if it appears the fighter is losing its first-launch superiority.
• In the ME, the speed value of the first point of a route will not reset after mission play in simulator.
• The night sights were removed from MANPAD SAMs.
• Fixed a bug with "Left Hydraulics Res" and "Left Hydraulics pressure" failure after repair.
• MWS on the A-10C will react to all missiles in the certain range, not only hostile.
• Increased range of LOD switching from 1,200 to 2,200 for Vasiani hangars.
• Added missing textures of Tunguska, Kub and Buk missiles.
• Master Caution will not active when starting an engine.
• Added missing green position light on the AH-1 Cobra.
• Adjusted oxygen mixture for high altitudes. The pilot will not suffer hypoxia during high altitude flight.
• Fixed incorrect animation sequence for M257 illumination rocket.
• After repair, the A-10C will not sink a bit into surface.
• Decreased indicated wrong range of the Avenger SAM.
• ME. Removed Aggressiveness option list from Advanced Panel - Action for preventing the conflict with “Reaction to Threat” options.
• ME. Added “Allow Abort Mission” point to the “Reaction to Threat” option list.
• Corrected some parking positions and shelters in the Vasiani airbase.
• ME. Weapon combo box works properly if "Attack Group" and "Attack Unit" both present in the same waypoint.
• Fixed length of hint fields with hyphenation.
• The birds slider will work now.
• Adjusted munitions expenditure per target calculation for AI aircraft.
• Corrected some mission in the campaigns.
• At mission saving the scenes option will be taken from the mission options not player options.
• MP. Fixed jitter of client’s aircraft flaps at cold start.
• MP. Fixed crash causing by bug in the datalink.
• Fixed bugs in the debriefing log filters.
• MP. Fixed crash with mixing 32 and 64 bit clients.
• Fixed crash with jettison weapon in the Game mode.
• Fixed JTAC Single player Radio comms crash.
• Fixed some issues with the radio communication menu.
• Fixed CTD at attempt to save mission in a game system folder.
• ME. The template units can be dragged now.
• Fixed the rain effect.
• Fixed landing gear of the Mi-8 3D model.
• Intensity knob on the A-10C UFC is working now.
DCS World: http://www.dcs-world.com
Falcon Northwest Tiki: i7 4770K, 8 GB RAM, GTX 980ti, Windows 10, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog stick with CH Pro Throttle.
EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Last edited by Wags; 03-05-2011 at 07:41 PM.
|03-05-2011, 06:01 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Den Helder, The Netherlands
Reputation power: 27
Downloading @ 1.4mb/s
Thanx for the quick work ED.
|03-05-2011, 06:03 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illinois, USA
Reputation power: 10
can I apply this patch over my current install?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70
|03-05-2011, 06:04 PM||#4|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The Netherlands, near EHTW
Reputation power: 150
|03-05-2011, 06:04 PM||#5|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Reputation power: 15
|03-05-2011, 06:05 PM||#6|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne UK
Reputation power: 9
"After applying the patch to an installed version of DCS: A-10C Warthog, please reboot your computer before running the game.".
Thanks very much ED!
Corsair 550D / Be Quiet 650W Pro 10 / ASUS P8Z77-V Pro / Intel i5 3570K / 16GB Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz / EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2 4GB / 128GB Samsung 830 / RME HDSPe Multiface 2 / 1TB Samsung F3 / Prolimatech Megalames Rev. B / Windows 10 / BenQ XL2420T / Saitek X52 Pro / Kone Pure+ / Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja
|03-05-2011, 06:05 PM||#7|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Reputation power: 122
On it, thanx.
<HOOK TO STEEL!>
Current owner of DCS A10C, FC3, BS2, CA.
|03-05-2011, 06:06 PM||#8|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Reputation power: 134
|03-05-2011, 06:06 PM||#9|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Reputation power: 10
Even without the patch, A-10c rocks.
Asus P8Z68-V Pro | I7 2600k @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 | Intel 520 SSD 240GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 670 4 GB SC+ w/Backplate
Tagan TG900-BZ PipeRock 900W | TrackIR 4 Pro | TM Warthog #916 | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals | Windows 7 Ultimate x64
|03-05-2011, 06:06 PM||#10|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Biggest Little City
Reputation power: 7
Datalink in MP working? I see
My Rig: Intel i7-860 | EVGA P55 SLI motherboard | 4096MB Crucial DDR3 1333 | EVGA nVidia GTX 570 | Viewsonic 27" LCD | Saitek X52 Pro | TIR 4 w Pro Clip