G940 Profiles?

Hello fellow hog pilots!

I've noticed that since the beta forums are now gone, I can no longer find the old profile I was using from an old thread. If anyone would like to post their G940 profiles it would be greatly appreciated seeing as the G940 is a rarity for A-10C.

Thanks!

Oh PS, yes I used the search function and there is all but 1 or 2 profiles posted in some threads, but unfortunately it was not the one I was looking for.

Me too, I'm looking for the closest 940 profile to the warthog hotas.

Of course the warthog hotas comes with more switches, especially on the joystick but I believe we could take a little compromise and loose the trim switch.

On the other hand the g940 has an excess of sliders which would be great to put to use, only if the sim allowed trim axis.

Simultools

i HAVE THE MR YENKO G940 A10C ZIP FILE. The following is the read me SEE ATTACHMENT. I have not applied this myself and am only 3 weeks into a new G940..... so would like to see feedback.

MrYenko's G940 Profile, DCS: A-10C Beta2 Profile, Quick-Reference Card, and Excel File for alterations to the QRH.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

None of the files containted here are my own work, all of it being ruthlessly stolen, and then mercilessly edited. Ill attempt to get my original sources right here...

---

QRH Card and XLSX file: StrongHarm

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=59306

---

Base for G940 Profile: jimiC

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=59480

Note that I use 100% settings on all four sliders in the Global Device Settings window.

---

The DCS internal profile is actually my doing. It was rough assigning all ten axis, let me tell you...

The reason to install this one is to get good curve settings. The standard uncurved axis settings are borderline unflyable.

---

Any comments can be sent as PMs to "MrYenko" on the Eagle Dynamics forums at http://forums.eagle.ru/

Thanks!

Install:

DCS A10C.xml goes in the C:\Program Files\Logitech\Gaming Software folder. Depending on your install.

g940.lua goes in C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS A-10C Beta. Note, that it goes there, even if you use the x86 DCS client, on a 64 bit OS. (Curse you, NaturalPoint...)

I'm not liable for anything that happens to your DCS install, your OS install, your computer, your dog, or your person due to using these files. They are supplied for your personal use, and may not be sold, or distributed in a package that is for sale.

Feel free to redistribute, as long as this readme accompanies the files, so that the original content creators are recognized.

Mega-Thanks to ED for making a REAL study sim. Again.

MrYenkoG940.zip

Edited by emenance

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Great! Subscribed.

Also, I noticed that taking the centering spring out of the rudder improved it greatly. Still do friction and goodluck getting it off, just undo every screw and go from there lol. DONT MESS WITH THE FOOTBRAKE WIRES, just UNPLUG FROM BASE and dont fiddle cuz if you're a moron like me it takes ages to getem back in.

For all other rotaries and dials RIP.

i5 4690K, GTX1070, 24GB 1800mhz, HP WMR, Custom FFB helicopter controls.

Great! Subscribed.

Also, I noticed that taking the centering spring out of the rudder improved it greatly. Still do friction and goodluck getting it off, just undo every screw and go from there lol. DONT MESS WITH THE FOOTBRAKE WIRES, just UNPLUG FROM BASE and dont fiddle cuz if you're a moron like me it takes ages to getem back in.

For all other rotaries and dials RIP.

Hehe lol been there done that.... After a hour of fiddling to get it back in... I start up the game... and they were upside down!!! NOOOOOOO lol I think I've been a whole day busy with the pedals :p

Too bad though that with the spring out I found out that there is a slight hardware deadzone :/ For taxxing and takeoff I had to use curves.. Bah I hate curves...

Edited by kingpinda