DCS Warthog A-10C Photo Book Final

tigertoo

http://rapidshare.com/files/449522219/Warthog_A-10C_Photobook_final..pdf

At this time i am a "rookie" Mission Builder flying the -already fabulous- simulator: DCS Warthog A-1O C. I found it rather time-spending though always needing to bring up the "Encyclopedia" to see what i wanted to put on the map. Further more: firstly, some items of the Encyclopedia can't be put on the map (example : ATZ-60). Secondly, names in the "Ecyclopedia" are different than the names in the "Mission Editor". Thirdly: as a "rookie", i hadn't a clue what an "APC M 1025 HMMWV" or a "SAMSA6 KUB LN 2P25" looked like.

So i made this "Photo book" for quick reference. It is based on the "final release" version and meant for "rookies" like myself .

It covers ALLitems as shown in the "Mission Editor",in the exact order and with their exact designation name (except for "Weapons": see there)

Feel free to print it, use it and share it with others, but only on a non-commercial basis.

I will take no responsability though for possible errors in this "Photo book".

Kind regards,and a big thanks to ED and to all who made this simulator possible.

Tigertooo

PS:some chaps downloaded an earlier (beta 4) version of some 10 days ago. Delete it as the images were too small and it contained a couple of errors

• Like 11

super, thank you!

+1

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

Not Bad, Thanks :)

Asus P6T | Intel Core i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz | 3 x 24" BenQ G2420HDR | NVIDIA GEFORCE 680 | SAITEK X65F | Track IR 5 Pro | 8 GB DDR3 RAM | Logitech Illuminated Keyboard | Logitech G700 Mouse | Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium |

Wonderful thanks REP Inbound

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

• 2 years later...
http://rapidshare.com/files/449522219/Warthog_A-10C_Photobook_final..pdf

At this time i am a "rookie" Mission Builder flying the -already fabulous- simulator: DCS Warthog A-1O C. I found it rather time-spending though always needing to bring up the "Encyclopedia" to see what i wanted to put on the map. Further more: firstly, some items of the Encyclopedia can't be put on the map (example : ATZ-60). Secondly, names in the "Ecyclopedia" are different than the names in the "Mission Editor". Thirdly: as a "rookie", i hadn't a clue what an "APC M 1025 HMMWV" or a "SAMSA6 KUB LN 2P25" looked like.

So i made this "Photo book" for quick reference. It is based on the "final release" version and meant for "rookies" like myself .

It covers ALLitems as shown in the "Mission Editor",in the exact order and with their exact designation name (except for "Weapons": see there)

Feel free to print it, use it and share it with others, but only on a non-commercial basis.

I will take no responsability though for possible errors in this "Photo book".

Kind regards,and a big thanks to ED and to all who made this simulator possible.

Tigertooo

PS:some chaps downloaded an earlier (beta 4) version of some 10 days ago. Delete it as the images were too small and it contained a couple of errors

After reading your post and the book (very nice by the way) I have concluded you really really love the Script font. :P