Notices

Old 02-20-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
Greb

Reputation power: 16
Greb is just really niceGreb is just really niceGreb is just really niceGreb is just really niceGreb is just really niceGreb is just really niceGreb is just really niceGreb is just really niceGreb is just really nice
Default How to remove Saitek X52/X52 Pro Throttle Detents

Here is a small picture tutorial on how to remove the Throttle Detents on the Saitek X52/X52 Pro.

I found a thread on this but I thought I would post another with pics in case someone needed a visual in order to do it. This is very easy to do only requires a small Phillips screwdriver.

I have found this helps very much for refueling and just all around throttle movement.

Have Fun!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	x52detremov01.jpg
Views:	1393
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	47841   Click image for larger version

Name:	x52detremov02.jpg
Views:	1530
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	47843  

Last edited by Greb; 02-20-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Greb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #2
guitarxe

Reputation power: 1
guitarxe is on a distinguished road

Could someone assist with the X52 Throttle detent mod? I removed the lug and put the throttle back together (it was pretty hard to put it together, it seemed as if the throttle doesn't really fit well..)
but now instead of the two bumps at the bottom and top of the throttle that it had because of the lug, now there is a bump exactly at the center. It's not as bad as the original bumps, but it's still distracting.

Anyone run into this issue before?
guitarxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #3
Devrim

Reputation power: 17
Devrim is a glorious beacon of lightDevrim is a glorious beacon of lightDevrim is a glorious beacon of lightDevrim is a glorious beacon of lightDevrim is a glorious beacon of lightDevrim is a glorious beacon of lightDevrim is a glorious beacon of lightDevrim is a glorious beacon of lightDevrim is a glorious beacon of lightDevrim is a glorious beacon of light

Please let me understand; There are two sets on %20 and %75 on throttle. Do you mean that by saying "detent"?

If so I plan to do that. If I do it, I'll tell it with detailed photos.

Intel Core i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair Veng. 8GB @1600MHz. | Asus nVidia GTX560 DCU II TOP GDDR5 1GB | Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 | Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD
Samsung 20" SyncMaster 206BW & 18½" SyncMaster B1930 | Win7H.P.x64 | Saitek X52Pro & Rudder | Logitech G13 & Webcam | FreeTrack User. :]

MY MODS | KA-50 SOUND MODS | KA-50 ENGLISH CUES on HUD MOD | HD COCKPIT MODs | MY CONTROLLER PROFILE
Devrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:09 PM   #4
TimeKilla

Reputation power: 15
TimeKilla is a glorious beacon of lightTimeKilla is a glorious beacon of lightTimeKilla is a glorious beacon of lightTimeKilla is a glorious beacon of lightTimeKilla is a glorious beacon of lightTimeKilla is a glorious beacon of lightTimeKilla is a glorious beacon of lightTimeKilla is a glorious beacon of lightTimeKilla is a glorious beacon of lightTimeKilla is a glorious beacon of light

Am very tempted to do this as I mostly fly helicopters and the indent is mega annoying, but don't want to lose my warranty.
TimeKilla is offline   Reply With Quote