Адмирал флота Советского Союза Кузнецов

TOMCATZ

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys. I thought that was my greatest project so far. BTW- I forgot that carrier landings are soooooooooooo heavy. I did my last one with a MiG29K in "Flanker 2,5" :music_whistling:

I need the argument numbers for the MEATBALL. That LSO-light steerboard of the flight deck. I`m sure that it is possible to read them out with the "LockOn viewer" but these lovely programm don`t work with win7 and FC2. Is there somebody who can help me?

My best wishes,

TOM

• Like 1

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Thank you guys. I thought that was my greatest project so far. BTW- I forgot that carrier landings are soooooooooooo heavy. I did my last one with a MiG29K in "Flanker 2,5" :music_whistling:

Thats right. Ive been landing on Your Nimitz with heavy wind and fog and crashed every time on a deck. Removed Your model and came back to stock one and was more successful. I think it might be something with size of an object (or my piloting skills). Wont have this problem with Kuznecow thou as i only use VNAO for Carrier operations - not really fan of Su-33. However sometimes i use Kuznecow in British Royal Navy for Harrier. Hope it will be still the same as with stock model. Will test it as Your model comes out for public use.

Great job again.

This carrier looks pretty like the CVN Vinson, nice mods, good job!

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

Hi,

yes- Of course it will be free. Well- I will place a Ural cran and a small fire truck but I need some time for it to model.

As for now I`m very happy to insert some crew members on the flight deck. I prepare a small test-version for all interested people- Think it will be ready and downloadable the next 3 days...

So my best wishes and thanks to all,

TOM

screenshot294z.jpg

screenshot290s.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Like 2

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

I need the argument numbers for the MEATBALL. That LSO-light steerboard of the flight deck. I`m sure that it is possible to read them out with the "LockOn viewer" but these lovely programm don`t work with win7 and FC2. Is there somebody who can help me?

My best wishes,

TOM

I don't think it exists! I was looking for the same thing, earlier. :(

Amazing job Tomcatz as usual.

Regards

i7 2600K - ASUS P8P67 - GSKILL RIPJAWS X 8GB CL 7 - NOCTUA NH-D14

GIGABYTE GTX 570@900/1800/2000 - ACCELERO XTREME PLUS

SSD OCZ VERTEX II RAID 0 240GB 34NM - XFX 850W BLACK EDITION

SB X-FI EXTREME GAMER

FANATEC CSW+BMW M3 GT2 RIM+FORMULA RIM - HOTAS COUGAR Ü2 NXT - TRACKIR 5

LIAN LI PC-X1000 - PANASONIC TX-P42VT30E - DELL 2709W

NICE JOB Tomcatz :thumbup:

Update model MiG-29K??? [ATTACH]46046[/ATTACH]

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Hey- Is that an MiG29 K? I said to my friends : If they will be able to insert the MiG29K into FC2 while using an MiG29 Cockpit I will start to create a MiG29K model. So they working on it... Do you use an MiG29 Cockpit?

• Like 1

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hey- Is that an MiG29 K? I said to my friends : If they will be able to insert the MiG29K into FC2 while using an MiG29 Cockpit I will start to create a MiG29K model. So they working on it... Do you use an MiG29 Cockpit?
Use cockpit MiG-29C

[ATTACH]46047[/ATTACH]

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~