Maverick AGM 65E Beta 4

lennycutler

The Encyclopedia shows a Maverick AGM 65E laser guided.

It does not show the AGM 65H or the AGM 65G

The weapons menu has the AGM 65H,K,G, and D and not the AGM 65E.

Perhaps I missed it in some other post, I did search, but will the A-10C carry the AGM 65E, and will the encyclopedia be updated to show the AGM 65H and AGM 65G?

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog

Encyclopaedia AGM-65

Can you please update the Mission Builder Encyclopaedia to contain all four Mavericks available to the A-10C sim. It is currently missing G and H varients and it contains the E varient which is not included in the sim. Also I believe the TNT charge size is incorrect for those varients included.

Edited by Gonzo01

error in Mission builder Encyclopedia

There is an error in the Encyclopedia, it does not contain the correct AGM-65's modeled in the sim.

Can you please update the Mission Builder Encyclopaedia to contain all four Mavericks available to the A-10C sim. It is currently missing G and H varients and it contains the E varient which is not included in the sim. Also I believe the TNT charge size is incorrect for those varients included.

• 1 year later...

Don't understand this sorry.

There was a clear agreement between ED and the USAF as to what suite could be modelled and what systems could be inclueded, the AGM-65E was not part of that agreement, probably because it was not in the inventory at the time when said suite was current.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

There was a clear agreement between ED and the USAF as to what suite could be modelled and what systems could be inclueded, the AGM-65E was not part of that agreement, probably because it was not in the inventory at the time when said suite was current.

OK, after an internet-recherche, I found out, that the AGM-65E is not used by USAF.

OK. Maybe, a patch will include this missle.

No, as was said, ED has only permission to model the suite it did. If that missile is ever to be modeled, it can only be done if the USAF revises the agreement.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

There is an error in the Encyclopedia, it does not contain the correct AGM-65's modeled in the sim.

The encyclopedia I have has D,G,H,K, and E models listed.