X52 witch DCS-A10c veering left?

yeah so i am in a constant struggle with my X52to keep the A-10 in level flight. The A-10 seems to veer off to the left and down. Is it me, the joystick, or is it ment to?

P.S

also have the same problem in FSX. So that makes me think its the Stick that is the problem, but it still veers off with the stick unattached which makes me think its ment to veer off

cheers for any help.

FYI using windows 7 64bit, DCS A-10 32Bit,

Asus P6t-se, i7920, gtx275, X52Pro (with latest drivers)

TrackIR 5 - fully updated, thrustmaster MFD set

Razer Lycosa Keybord, and Razer Mamba Mouse

+ WD 1tb external hard drive

+Nvidia 3D vision

+samsung 2233RZ

:pilotfly:

Press Right CTRL and Return to display a little box with the Joystick inputs whilst flying. This will indicate if the axis centered or not.

Cheers

Tom

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, Intel i7 920 Corsair H70 water cooled @4GHz), Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel, Nvidia GTX780, OCZ Vertex 256GB SSD (for OS+DCS), TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS + Saitek Rudder

Have you trimed?

If not you might want to set up one of the hats to make your trim or learn the keys for it.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

That is your issue and you have to trim every time ordenance is dropped or make changes to speed. I hope that helps.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

Cheers Bullet. Trimmed now and flying straight

Mad Dog i Have set up a small deadzone just too make sure also now its just time to set up some of the bells and whistles of the X52 to be the trim. :)

cheers once again too all... for now the problem seems to be undercontrol.

thanks

D.

Good to know, good luck and good hunting :).

Bullet

i have the same problem. i also set up a deadzone but it didn't help. it seems that trimming has no effect at all. i configured my x52 hotas that i can use one of the cooliehats to roll/pitch-trim the plane. i even can see the cooliehat moving in the in-game 3d-pit but it has no effect. only yaw-trim seems to work.

Edited by gofrm76

AH-64D | AV-8B | A-10C II | A-4E | F-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | M-2000C | UH-1H | Mig-21bis | L-39 | F-86F | P-47D | P-51D | BF 109 | Spitfire | BS3 | FC3 | SC | CA

Intel® Core™ i7-13700K | NVIDIA RTX 4090 | 64 GB DDR5 RAM | Aorus Elite Z790 | 50“ UHD LG Monitor | Windows 11 Pro

VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base | VPC Apache-64 Collective Grip | VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip | VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base | TM F-16/A-10 Stick  | TM F/A-18 Stick

TM HOTAS Warthog (DSE Slew Upgrade) | TM Hotas Cougar (FSSB) | TM Pendular Rudder | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5

• 2 months later...