Notices

Old 10-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #71
Nate--IRL--
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 178
Nate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungsam View Post
Can't apload no access rights !
Can you upload to somewhere like Mediafire then?

Nate
Nate--IRL-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #72
sungsam

Reputation power: 13
sungsam is just really nicesungsam is just really nicesungsam is just really nicesungsam is just really nicesungsam is just really nicesungsam is just really nicesungsam is just really nicesungsam is just really nicesungsam is just really nice

Here it is ! The DCS A10 temp folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/?okbvl8u63kbi518
Old 10-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #73
little-Dog

Reputation power: 6
little-Dog will become famous soon enoughlittle-Dog will become famous soon enoughlittle-Dog will become famous soon enough

Flickering textures at the nevada terrain... Only in the citys.. dont know if its a bug...

Here are some pictures:
http://img827.imageshack.us/gal.php?...nshot000gp.jpg

Kind Regards
Old 10-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #74
Pilotasso
Veteran

Reputation power: 140
Pilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud of

Here's what I'm seeing.

Weird colors on buildings (not very visible on this shot), but most of all problems with textures and apparent Z buffering issues between textures arround yards and the terrain mesh.

MISSING TEXTURES written on ground. Bug or they are really yet to be done?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_002.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	378.7 KB
ID:	42975  
CPU: I5-2500K@4.5GHz (1.24V)
Cooler: Corsair H60
MOBO: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe
RAM: 8GB GSKILL RIPJAW X @1600MHZ (8-7-8-24)
GFX: Gigabyte GTX 570 Windforce 3 1.5GB
SSD: OCZ Vertex3 240GB (FW 2.22)
HDD: Western digital Green 3TB
PSU: Corsair AX 850W
Case: Cooler master HAF-X
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals
ASUS LED VE278Q 27" FULLHD monitor + SAMSUNG Syncmaster 2243NWX 22" LCD monitor
Pilotasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #75
Nate--IRL--
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 178
Nate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud ofNate--IRL-- has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilotasso View Post

MISSING TEXTURES written on ground. Bug or they are really yet to be done?
Both

Nate
Nate--IRL-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #76
TheCrusader

Reputation power: 0
TheCrusader is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I have issues of very low quality textures in the cockpit, irrespective of what graphics settings I use.

This goes so far as making reading the switch lables impossible.

Here is a screenshot:

http://www.pictureupload.de/original...enShot_004.jpg

System specs are:
Intel i7 920 @stock, 6GB triple channel ram, ATI 5970, Windows 7 64Bit

Newest ATI driver, newest DirextX update, running 32 / 64 bit applicaton (tested both) with administrator rights.

Whats weird is that when I first started the Sim the textures where fine, then the application crashed from alt-tabbing in fullscreen mode, problem seems to persist ever since. I also deleted the TEMP folder in between and checked the config files and reg entries, but no hint whatsoever so far.

Cheers,
Crusader
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	071010232124_ScreenShot_004.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	265.3 KB
ID:	43003  

Last edited by TheCrusader; 10-08-2010 at 08:39 AM.
TheCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:38 PM   #77
Pilotasso
Veteran

Reputation power: 140
Pilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud of

Noticed the zip files got corrupted on mine to the point even the buildings didnt show, I had to reinstall everything.
Worth of note my PC almost died last night with symptoms that resembled an overheating GFX causing the system to freeze while playing. Dont think it had to do with DCS (also happened spontaneously and randomly on desktop) however upon diagnosing the problem I found out some of DCS files were indeed corrupt though the SIm played without complaints, just didnt display the after-mentioned items.
CPU: I5-2500K@4.5GHz (1.24V)
Cooler: Corsair H60
MOBO: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe
RAM: 8GB GSKILL RIPJAW X @1600MHZ (8-7-8-24)
GFX: Gigabyte GTX 570 Windforce 3 1.5GB
SSD: OCZ Vertex3 240GB (FW 2.22)
HDD: Western digital Green 3TB
PSU: Corsair AX 850W
Case: Cooler master HAF-X
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals
ASUS LED VE278Q 27" FULLHD monitor + SAMSUNG Syncmaster 2243NWX 22" LCD monitor
Pilotasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:07 AM   #78
nihalmurth

Reputation power: 0
nihalmurth is an unknown quantity at this point

Was attempting to do the CCIP/CCRP bombing training mission and had the HUD disappear on me after the portion where you are supposed to dive to see the CCIP pipper. After diving and pulling out I could no longer see the HUD. I checked the switches on the left side of the cockpit dash, but couldn't find anything obviously wrong/off. The other electrical equipment was working fine. I am running with all the settings at low.

Computer Specs:
Windows XP SP3
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHZ
2.5GB RAM
ATI RADEON 4800
nihalmurth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:17 AM   #79
Blaze
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 85
Blaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to beholdBlaze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Blaze
Default Nellis @ Night - Remove Bright Orange Textures

If you like me have flown Nevada at night, you probably have seen the bright orange squares around the cities. It's a texture that shows up when a texture is missing from the game. To get rid of it, go into your "Bazar\TestTextures" folder and delete the texture "missing_texture.bmp" and your bright orange blobs on the ground will be gone.

BEFORE

AFTER

Happy Flying!

Forum Rules | User Support | DCS Product Terms | EagleWiki

Design is all about finding solutions within constraints.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:19 AM   #80
vrv

Reputation power: 9
vrv is a jewel in the roughvrv is a jewel in the roughvrv is a jewel in the roughvrv is a jewel in the roughvrv is a jewel in the roughvrv is a jewel in the roughvrv is a jewel in the rough

Thanks. When I first took off during a night flight I was surprised to see giant slabs of cheese below me. Are NVG"s in the beta? I haven't tried them out yet.

Quote:
EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever
vrv is offline   Reply With Quote