ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

Virtual Aerobatics Server

Had a good time flying with everyone on the Virtual Aerobatics server last night. We landed 4 A-10's (think we had an A or two in the mix) on the runway in one go without so much as a bent rivet, which I would consider pretty good considering some of us were complete strangers to the group and unfamiliar with each others flying skills and styles. We also had an F-15C, F/A-18C, and a 5th A-10 join us on the ground a bit later. Anyway, thanks for the flight everyone, fun times.

attachment.php?attachmentid=95937&stc=1&d=1396138237

Man I could really use a navigator right about now.

i7-3770K @ Stock

MSI GD-65 Z77 Mobo

G.Skill Ripjaws Z [16GB] @ 2133 Mhz

AMD Radeon HD 7950 [sapphire Tech] @ 1150/1600 Mhz

OCZ Vector 256GB [C:/]

Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB @ 5900RPM [D:/]

Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB @ 7200 [E:/]

Western Digital Blue 1TB @ 7200 [H:/]

Corsair AX850 PSU

Corsair 650D Case [so Sexy <3]

Imagine formation flying p51s in ww2, the thing is hard enough to fly in dcs its amazing they didnt crash into each other all the time as I still cant take off without full take off help enabled, so no way could i do formation flying especially whilst being shot at by flak.

Imagine formation flying p51s in ww2, the thing is hard enough to fly in dcs its amazing they didnt crash into each other all the time as I still cant take off without full take off help enabled, so no way could i do formation flying especially whilst being shot at by flak.

Go to Virtual Aerobatic server and try and catch pman, he will help out alot..or try to join us when our server(password, need team speak ) is up we will help you out..:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...