Notices

Old 09-20-2010, 01:57 AM   #1
Glowing_Amraam
ED Partners

Reputation power: 122
Glowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud of
Default Project 10 - DCS: A-10C Warthog Promo!

Hey guys! My long awaited promo for DCS: A-10C Warthog is finally released, so far my biggest project i've ever done.

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUu4SV3GjVw

HD download link: http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index....e=1181&lang=en

Turn up the volume, and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlowingAmraam My youtube channel
http://www.facebook.com/glowingproductions My facebook page

Last edited by Glowing_Amraam; 09-24-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Glowing_Amraam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:59 AM   #2
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 162
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to joey45 Send a message via Skype™ to joey45

Downloading now...... Thanx in advance.
New gazelle liveries are up..
If you've repainted my ship I would love to see it.
"Fine, we'll make our own world with blackjack and hookers"..
joey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:01 AM   #3
Kaiza

Reputation power: 14
Kaiza is just really niceKaiza is just really niceKaiza is just really niceKaiza is just really niceKaiza is just really niceKaiza is just really niceKaiza is just really niceKaiza is just really niceKaiza is just really nice

Can't wait thanks GA
Kaiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:02 AM   #4
Mnemonic
Veteran

Reputation power: 813
Mnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Mnemonic

Downloading, congrats with release!

Download Gauge Panel for LOFC 3.0
Mnemonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:08 AM   #5
kingneptune117

Reputation power: 10
kingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the rough

WOW on youtube WMG muted it!
Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70
kingneptune117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:10 AM   #6
kingneptune117

Reputation power: 10
kingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the roughkingneptune117 is a jewel in the rough

and WOW I love how the gun rotates as it fires! Very nice!
Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70
kingneptune117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:11 AM   #7
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 162
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to joey45 Send a message via Skype™ to joey45

That was FAN-DOOBY-TASTIC!!!!!

Don't think I can sleep now.
New gazelle liveries are up..
If you've repainted my ship I would love to see it.
"Fine, we'll make our own world with blackjack and hookers"..
joey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:17 AM   #8
aaron886

Reputation power: 58
aaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to behold

GA, you're a legend. Great work!
aaron886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:18 AM   #9
Avilator

Reputation power: 21
Avilator is a glorious beacon of lightAvilator is a glorious beacon of lightAvilator is a glorious beacon of lightAvilator is a glorious beacon of lightAvilator is a glorious beacon of lightAvilator is a glorious beacon of lightAvilator is a glorious beacon of lightAvilator is a glorious beacon of lightAvilator is a glorious beacon of lightAvilator is a glorious beacon of light

Mind sufficiently blown.
AWESOME!!!
Left speechless.
Somebody call in a Mi-26, I need it to help lift my jaw off the floor!
Epic vid man, I'll watch that many times.

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly
Avilator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:50 AM   #10
Mnemonic
Veteran

Reputation power: 813
Mnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond reputeMnemonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Mnemonic

Magnificent work GA!
Thank you!

Download Gauge Panel for LOFC 3.0
Mnemonic is offline   Reply With Quote