real HD black shark cockpit....

starting slowly,

this pit is complicated, because i didn't had any answer from ed developers

about the templates.

i spend hours seaching each litle peace of texture in the origin files.

but now, all the hud is new, the front area is also completely rebuild.

it will take ages but the result will be great, for sure.:smartass:

attachment.php?attachmentid=22791&d=1283110120

attachment.php?attachmentid=22792&d=1283110120

attachment.php?attachmentid=22794&d=1283110120

attachment.php?attachmentid=22795&d=1283110120

attachment.php?attachmentid=22793&d=1283110120

cheers.

• Like 10

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always good job. I have said that default Ka-50 cockpit is "average" and I knew someday you will fix that :D Sometimes it may looks like too candy but overall you made the best cockpit textures ;] Waiting for Ka-50.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

It's not like it's fotorealistic, or even close, but I'll give it a try. Maybe it looks better when you actually fly with it, but I'm not so impressed. The flat 3D-wannabe textures are the biggest let-downs for me.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Looks great!

The screws look like we finally will know, how to disasseble the hud :D

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

What programs do you use to do this. I ask because I am pretty intrested in 3D art. Thanks.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was wondering if you were still working on this. It looks fantastic keep up the great work, love your SU-25T cockpit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Is it possible to release what has already been finished? Seems like a big job to make the entire cockpit and that will just take too much time, and im flying her alot right now and would be cool to get to use that sharp HUD before I move on to the A-10C ;) But you are an artist and you guys dont like to release stuff before its all finished am I right? But still, I hope we can use the HUD now already ;) :music_whistling: (Or perhaps they cant be released seperately because of technical issues?)

(BTW the pictures doesnt show for me right now)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.