A10 HOTAS from Thrustmaster - DCS A10C - demostración

Arrghh... whoever talked during this demo... don't do it again, hire someone better, it is definately not your thing.

Frigging low FPS in the sim alone.

Thanks for sharing anyway

Damn I'm bitchy ;)

I want that controller real bad!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

lol I keep telling myself I dont need one of these, but geez I want it

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

lol I keep telling myself I dont need one of these, but geez I want it

If your existing HOTAS were to mysteriously "fall apart" in to lots of little pieces, then you would NEED a new one wouldn't you. And as the Warthog is out soon, it would make sense to buy one because even though it's expensive it's all metal so it won't "fall apart" like your old one.:sly:

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Yes, that's an A-10A.

It's probably LockOn/FCs used for this demonstration, as there is probably no flyable F-15C in DCS:A-10C either ;)

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

If your existing HOTAS were to mysteriously "fall apart" in to lots of little pieces, then you would NEED a new one wouldn't you. And as the Warthog is out soon, it would make sense to buy one because even though it's expensive it's all metal so it won't "fall apart" like your old one.:sly:

You are SATAN. :devil_2:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

ROFL FAIL at 5:50 :P When you demo your HOTAS make sure you dont need to use the keyboard for gear up, and if you do, dont put that part in the video :P

But yeah I admit I want one even though the one I have can still do everything I need and seems to be more ergonomic too.

Edited by Sticky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

ROFL FAIL at 5:50 :P When you demo your HOTAS make sure you dont need to use the keyboard for gear up, and if you do, dont put that part in the video :P

But yeah I admit I want one even though the one I have can still do everything I need and seems to be more ergonomic too.

:huh:

Alternatively, if you want to demo your HOTAS, you'll map the switches/buttons to their respective functions in the real aircraft, and gear aint one of them. :doh:

my x52 needs "replacing" soon :) I'm thinkiiiing... september? Hey! its my birthday the 9th.. Hmmm.. birthday present? :D

:huh:

Alternatively, if you want to demo your HOTAS, you'll map the switches/buttons to their respective functions in the real aircraft, and gear aint one of them. :doh:

Ok sure im not an A-10 pilot. But you have to admit it still looks stupid!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

Reassuring to see that the people behind the A10C are obviously flights sim fans. The look pre and post 5:50 is the same look I had on my face when I first flew Falcon AT.

Edited by hassata

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok sure im not an A-10 pilot. But you have to admit it still looks stupid!

There's no space on the HOTAS Warthog for anything but all the essential functions present on the real HOTAS itself......In other words, what else are you going to use to raise the Gear?

:)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Im not saying I wont buy it, I will get it and look just as stupid as everyone else reaching for my keyboard raising the gears while using my 400-500 dollar HOTAS :P Besides everyone I know thinks just HAVING a HOTAS is stupid so... maybe it comes with the hobby :) (yeah I sometimes hide my HOTAS when I have visitors, especially girls)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bah I have a cougar and its falling apart. You dont need plastic for that. Theres so much center play in it, its not funny.

Intel i7 990X, 6GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 470 x2 SLI, Win 7 x64

http://picasaweb.google.com/sweinhart

Which reminds me that I think the TM Warthog may be the first HOTAS you won't want to hide when the girls come over. It just speaks on all levels of cool. :)

In what area do you live, where girls are attracted to high-tech heavy metal-built objects that are related to something fast or powerful and possibly related to something that may take part in a war? :blink:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

For example, yes.

To my experience it's not the car that attracts them, it's either the price somebody male payed or to attract somebody else who knows how much it costs.

I doubt this will work with a joystick.

For example, yes.

To my experience it's not the car that attracts them, it's either the price somebody male payed or to attract somebody else who knows how much it costs.

I doubt this will work with a joystick.

Guess that depends on size of said "joystick" my friend!

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Which reminds me that I think the TM Warthog may be the first HOTAS you won't want to hide when the girls come over. It just speaks on all levels of cool. :)

Oi......Imagine the possibilities/one-liners:

'Wanna share my Cockpit......'

'Here you go, grab hold of my Joystick.......'

'Yes - size really matters........'

And so on and so on.......the Mind Boggles :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thrustmaster, if you don't have a pre-order page up soon I'm going to pre-order it straight from your factory...by smashing through your windows.

Not really, but I hope they have one up soon because all this money in my bank account I've saved for the Warthog is really asking to be spent :)