Notices

Old 09-08-2010, 06:15 AM   #11
theGozr

Reputation power: 17
theGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to theGozr Send a message via MSN to theGozr Send a message via Yahoo to theGozr

Hello Tom any news on the SU-30 ? been a while since last time i was here..
theGozr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:44 AM   #12
Ghostrida9

Reputation power: 13
Ghostrida9 is a jewel in the roughGhostrida9 is a jewel in the roughGhostrida9 is a jewel in the roughGhostrida9 is a jewel in the roughGhostrida9 is a jewel in the roughGhostrida9 is a jewel in the roughGhostrida9 is a jewel in the roughGhostrida9 is a jewel in the rough

hope that you still work on your carrier tom for real... it just need a few lil improvements, Lights missing (On Deck, inside the Bridge), and please erase those Hawkeyes on Deck...

Anytime Baby....!!!

Ghostrida9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:06 PM   #13
TOMCATZ

Reputation power: 50
TOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,
well I have to reactivate my old hardware to get that carrier-datas. These changings shold be easy to do.
The rest is downloadable at "Jabog32" site or "LockOnFiles". The aircraft mod is very big and have arround 250 MB`s - sorry for that
Old 09-09-2010, 12:45 AM   #14
theGozr

Reputation power: 17
theGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nicetheGozr is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to theGozr Send a message via MSN to theGozr Send a message via Yahoo to theGozr

lets see ..
Thx Tom
theGozr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:07 PM   #15
vanir

Reputation power: 7
vanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura about

Hi Tom, once again thank you for your work.

I have your Jetpack v2.5 because I don't really have a reliable connection for big downloads. The models seem to work fine in FC2 however.
I have installed the Su-30 and Su-33 and they are a tremendous improvement over the stock vanilla models (I use 3GO for the Su-27).

First I was wondering about the afterburner, it is too low for the engines in your model. Is there a way for me to alter the position of the afterburner to match where the engine nozzles are on the Su-30 and Su-33 only, without affecting the 3GO Su-27?
What would I need to edit, how do I do it?

Also it does seem to me the EOS is too small and the nose lacks the slight downward angle of Flankers so it looks more like an American model plane. It's quite noticeable on the Su-30 but even the stock vanilla model doesn't seem to have enough downward angle.

The Su-33 looks to be using the same tail boom as the Su-27/30 as well, shouldn't it be shorter? The gun on your models seems to be slightly out of position as well, perhaps slightly too far outboard.

It is still a great improvement over the stock models though, and I am very pleased to start flying the Su-33 again. I like carrier operations but the standard model is so bad compared to the 3GO one I abandoned it for the Su-27 for some time now.

So thank you also for giving me back the Su-33 to fly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_003.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	640.1 KB
ID:	42410   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_004.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	606.3 KB
ID:	42411  

Last edited by vanir; 09-14-2010 at 08:11 PM.
vanir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #16
TOMCATZ

Reputation power: 50
TOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to beholdTOMCATZ is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
thank you very much. Well - I "cleared" the afterburner of course I don`t like it very much and it doesn`t looks like a really one.
The pack is an very old work and my latest are much better. But I stoped to work on a Su33. The maintain problem is that the wings aren`t retractable - I mean, the argumant works well but the missiles on that pylons wich are hanging under the retractable wingtips didn`t follow. They still "hover" in the air while the wings and pylons are in "parking" position.
Thats the maintain reason I stopped that project. I hope that some day I will find a way to force the missiles to follow the wingtip pylons.
My very best wishes,
TOM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by TOMCATZ; 09-15-2010 at 06:45 PM.
TOMCATZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #17
vanir

Reputation power: 7
vanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura aboutvanir has a spectacular aura about

I am hoping as well. The Su-33 is a very popular plane to fly but the standard model is so bad compared to the current list of updated models.

I had a new question about the MiG-25R and F-111 mods at the Jabog site but I need to get to know FC2 a bit more first, different file structures and I haven't even looked if the F-111 is already restored in there.

That Hornet model up there looks excellent by the way.

Last edited by vanir; 09-20-2010 at 09:46 AM.
vanir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #18
HungaroJET

Reputation power: 47
HungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to behold
Question

Hey Tom !
Your works are really good Maybe this request wont be too hard 2 U:
Maybe you can make new weapon models easily which are not as difficult as an aircraft.
But im not sure. Im not a 3D expert

Can you make some weapons for us ?
I hope we can update the old existing .cmd files with new nicer .lom models.
What i really missing:

AGM-130 ( i sent a mail to Rawenclaw but he isnt know LOMAC formats )
http://combatace.com/files/file/8990...ile-set-ver11/
GBU-15
AGM-122 Sidearm (based on AIM-9C > MIM-72.lom will be good for start - you can change the nose and forward wings "only" , iv heard ZModeler2 is good to convert .lom files into another format)
AGM-123 Skipper II
MW-1 and JP233 Container/Dispenser for Tornado
Mk-81
Mk-83

BLU-107 Durandal
Mk-50 Torpedo
Python 4 (5)
5000L External Fuel Tank for MiG-25
R-37 for MiG-31
CBU-87/89/97 (< i hope we can get it all with DSWH)

Another possible choice to convert nice FreeFalcon or OpenFalcon weapon and aircraft models from .lod into .lom
(I discussed with some FF5 modellers/modders but they also dont know how to turn .lod models into .lom)
I hope you will able to load FF5 free! models into a 3D designer program and convert for FC/DCS.
Those wonderful F-16 and F-111 models also will be great to see back in FC/DCS.

TY
to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

=MW= Mod-World...Addons, Corrections, Updates, Modifications
Thank You for the PayPal Donations:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=YXMCXZA3KTFY6

Last edited by HungaroJET; 09-19-2010 at 05:59 PM.
HungaroJET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #19
john_X

Reputation power: 14
john_X is just really nicejohn_X is just really nicejohn_X is just really nicejohn_X is just really nicejohn_X is just really nicejohn_X is just really nicejohn_X is just really nicejohn_X is just really nicejohn_X is just really nice

if there is any way to import .lod in 3ds max then is no problem to make it .lom. so the only way should be through 3ds max...
john_X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #20
Gupyzer0

Reputation power: 19
Gupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of lightGupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of lightGupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of lightGupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of lightGupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of lightGupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of lightGupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of lightGupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of lightGupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of lightGupyzer0 is a glorious beacon of light

Pythons for IAF F-15/16
Gupyzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote