Adding INU fix Points

bumfire

In the mission editor, can people add INU fix points ?

I ask because when I click on ADD, and then click on the map, nothing happens, it wont let me add any fix points at all, like it used to when I last had BS installed.

I have tried adding them to the map, but nothing happens, everything remains greyed out in the INU section.

is this a bug with the latest patch or is it just affecting my copy ???

have to check in 1.02, but it should work..however, the INU drift functionality has been removed from the sim (pre-release) for unknown reasons, which means that INU fix points are redundant (other than of course as a procedural tnhing for a time when the functionality might return?)

Well, if its been removed from the sim, their is no need for me to "try" and put them in.

I havent played blackshark for about 6 months or so since I changed OS, and I never got around to installing it, and during that time the patch came out.

But, in trying to add fix points, I select INU, then click on the map, but it wouldnt put a fix on the map nor show any co-ords in the INU box, they were just greyed out, but maybe the reason is because its been removed from the sim ?

Hopefully it gets added back in again, but I would also like someone to test to see if they can still input inu points on the map/ME, just so I can rule out my game as being the problem.

Even though it cant be used when flying like it could be before the patch.

INU FIX points actualy never worked. You could add them and do the procedures in cockpit but it didn't update your location. And good thing they didn't because the location of FIX points in-game was way of from the posit in ME.

Could be a nice feature though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.