LotATC v3.0.0 for FC1.1.x AND FC1.2.x is out!

DArt

LotATC

Lot of bugfix for this release: display, network and TeamSpeak.

There is some enhancement and new features too:

• Lockon FC 1.2.x support (except mission loading for waypoints and weather)
    • map
    • database unit
    • airports

[*]New SVG map, larger than before

[*]Network has been optimised (decrease by 80%), should be more efficient with lot of pilot/controller

[*]Add taxiways and ILS approach on airports. Double click on airports to show them. It is a young module but I release it due to the lot of people who asking me about it! It will be enhanced with SVG and zoom in next releases.

[*]Add datalink module for LoPlug connexion. With it, controller and pilots can exchange data (controller can send BRAA to LoPlug and pilot can send screenshot to controller).

Link:

Post and download on LotATC v3.0.0 (english)

Lien et Téléchargement (français)

• Like 4

what is it and what does it do. theres is no explanations on this?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Wow that is freak'en awesome! :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I don't use this tool for ATC ... but for GCI. There's a large difference between these two tasks. :smilewink:

kind regards,

fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't use this tool for ATC ... but for GCI. There's a large difference between these two tasks. :smilewink:

kind regards,

fire

It is true, however having two windows open or two screens, one for the lotATC, another inside the simulator as a spectator in view F11. ATC's work would be much more practical and attractive.

S! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

With this release, you have an airport view with ILS glide by double-clicking on airports ;)

Note that only FC1 airports have taxiways screenshots (no time to make new one, will be for next release).

Yes, but as you say, is a picture, the sense of being inside and F11 viewer allows to have a real-time visual control.

However, it is a great work that has been made in this new release. Thanks and good luck in the next.

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

kind regards,

fire

Yes quite a difference!! I would think in a normal battle plan the a/c would be under military GCI control. Military airports and intercept. This would probably be the main reason to use this software. Very nice addition!:thumbup:

IT's been around for along time now, I'm surprised there are still so many people that haven't heard of it. It is a great addition to FC, and what we user at LOCERF for a multitude of things. We have 2 dedicated ATC for the mission (1 per side), and it helps immensely.

IT's been around for along time now, I'm surprised there are still so many people that haven't heard of it. It is a great addition to FC, and what we user at LOCERF for a multitude of things. We have 2 dedicated ATC for the mission (1 per side), and it helps immensely.

Yes, I agree with you. It would add a great immersion to the game. I know VNAO use the same or something similar.(Navy you know)lol. No disrespect Max, just kidding.I was just pointing out that the GCI would be more important than actual ATC(Civial), as you probably would not be landing at a Civilian airport or operate in Civilian Air Space, which is much different than GCI. Like Day and Night.

Here is a little info for you; in civilian airspace you would operate as VFR, IFR, or in a Military Air Space reservation(submitted to and approved by the Civilian authority). In that reserved airspace there would be one a/c responsible for the transponder code and communications with Civil Authority. Air Safety within the reservation is upto the Military. That said, if the Civilian Authority detect an unidentified a/c then the fighters are scrambled and will remain under GCI control for the intercept and return to base, unless they divert to a Civilian Airport, then the flight will be co-ordinated by both and Authority over the flight becomes Civilian.

Just nice to know info. This is just a basic description of how it all works.:thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Need help with installation - lotatc2.lua

Hi,

i installed the LotATC 3.0.0 on my computer but it doesn't work.

I checked the {lockon}/config/export/config.lua and the EnableExportScript=True entry. That's ok.

And i added the line dofile("./Config/export/lotatc2.lua") in the export.lua.

BUT i don't have a lotatc2.lua file in my {lockon}/config/export/ folder!

Or do i needn't the lotatc2.lua anymore, because i have the LotATC 3.0.0?

I read the manual .pdf (german) and the graphics in the .pdf are from v2, too?

What's wrong with my installation?

kind regards,

fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And that means what?

Do i have to copy & paste the file in my fc/export folder?

kind regards,

fire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Roger and thanks, it runs! :thumbup:

But a few additional questions:

1. Do we have a dynamic-to-dynamic function, where the "BRAA" is real-time updated?

And maybe, without the BRAA-window on the right side? With the informations such as on the BRAA-line not in a window.

2. I downloaded and installed the extra pack with the "real" lomac map. Is there an updated version for FC 2.0 or only this v2 pack for the old lomac 1.1x?

thanks & kind regards,

fire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, i tested LoATC with a squadron mate and imo, there are some features, which i would like to see in the future:

- coordinates ... that i know, where my cursor is

- a B/E function ... to give all fighters a B/E call, not only BRAA

- and dynamic-to-dynamic mode without the BRAA window ... mean, that BRAA is shown on the direct line

- high-res airfields with taxiways (like in the old Jabog32 ATC tool)

- grid, changeable (like in the old Jabog32 ATC tool)

kind regards,

fire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]