Mission Editor Mod (LOME come back) for FC2

DArt

Hi all,

For FC1 I was developed the LOME (Lockon Mission Editor) tool but I has difficulties with *.mis format files.

With FC2, we have a great potential to enhance the mission tools. I begin to modify it by add some features:

• Can switch units between imperial/metric inside the editor (for ruler, units fields and weather) using a toolbar button (on the left part)
  • Change the ruler color
  • Apply the bearing correction (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=54636)
  • Add the possibility to add "OR" condition for triggers

Here a screenshot:

Screenshot.thumb.png.f67c98c01cc7b12be28653797aefd223.png

Only one file is modified by this patch, so it could be activated/deactivated by only one line to comment ;)

The mod is not yet fully tested, so I will not release it yet. However, if some people that know how to develop with LUA language, and want to help me to add features (clone, coalition in zone trigger...) in the mission editor, please join us!

Contact me by PM or on http://forum.dartsite.org

--

My other project LotATC is currently working well with FC2, I will release it in few days (it is currently in beta-testing and localization).

Thanks

Edited by DArt
  • Like 2

Good, cause creating 10 times same route for planes is nightmare :P

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Excellent work D'Art!

I'd be happy to help! I'd be interested in adding trigger templates, and tempates for static units.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hey this is very cool work you are doing. I know a lot of virtual aerobatic teams will be VERY happy once you get this completed, seeing how most of our teams use nautical miles/imperial for setting up our show sites/timing patterns.

Good luck!

Rhino2007VBA_sig.jpg

Hey this is very cool work you are doing. I know a lot of virtual aerobatic teams will be VERY happy once you get this completed, seeing how most of our teams use nautical miles/imperial for setting up our show sites/timing patterns.

Good luck!

It is currently working well, I hope to release ASAP, I just take some time to be sure it works correctly.

Good luck with this DArt. I would especially like to see a clone or copy/paste feature.

This is under developpement, for sure, it will be a great feature!

Something i would love to have is something like an "sticky" ruler.

For example, you could use it to draw a line and then place the wanted units along them so there sitting there nice and tidy, when done remove the line.

(being able to draw multiple lines would be even better)

And yes, would absolutely LOVE a cpy/paste function

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

For example, you could use it to draw a line and then place the wanted units along them so there sitting there nice and tidy, when done remove the line.
This you can already do by using units. Set one waypoint for the beginning of the line, and another for the end. If you put the time hold some hours in the future it'll never show in the mission.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

• 2 weeks later...
Something i would love to have is something like an "sticky" ruler.

(being able to draw multiple lines would be even better)

And yes, would absolutely LOVE a cpy/paste function

2nd'ed!!! Good post Falcon.

Having a sticky ruler with one end attached to allow you to measure degrees/distance (from the anchor point) while placing units is dearly missed in FC2!

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

• 3 weeks later...

Yes has it been tested yet, is it ready? :D

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

We have been lot busy with the latest version of LotATC 3.0.0 and the preparation of the 3.0.1 but LOME is still under work. We currently work on trigger (new rules/new action) and advanced edition of rules. All the UI is ready and we work on load/save.

I always hope to release it ASAP :) Perhaps end of next week... ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Please post issues according my mod into this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=55463

What do you mean with "assign a point target to any object"?

Greetings, Blind

For point target to be set on an object and the missile to hit it perfectly the point has to be set somewhat south so that the missile could hit the desired object. But some one told me that it is broken in the game and has nothing to do wit your mod. But I guess that there will be some parameter that can be changed and the targeting system can be improved.

• 4 weeks later...

it's broken, I'm trying to get the Mi24s to take the bridges-out in the new A10A quick mission and they only hit water,(when they use the missles) but they surely don't miss when I have them use the 500kg bombs.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Any updates on this one DArt? :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "