my second "highly Poly"

Tom, this is very very nice. I see you have added a lot more animation by the looks of the pics. Great. Your detail is good as always. Looking forward to flying this beauty. Good Luck with her and waiting patiently to fly her, well not really patient,LOL. Keep up your usual fantastic work. cheers.

Pete

P.S. I would assume this is for FC2 and if this is the case how hard would it be to put it in FC1?

Edited by rattler

Tom:

Is it possible to be able to use the Lockon default pilot and legs. If not would it be possible to have a template of the pilot. Love to have my own take on pilot and by the looks of some of the pilot mods so would some others. Just asking, don't slow up progress, for this. Can't wait to see her. Cheers.Big Fan of your work!:thumbup:

hello guys,

thank you very much. A little bit time- thrusted so:

yes- I use ED textures when ever possible. So as like for the pilot...

pilotefa.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pilotefa22.jpg

Very best wishes,

TOM

Looking good Tom. Great news on the pilot. Save you time as well,LOL. waiting to fly her. Soon I hope , but don't rush, take your time , lots of animation and stuff to do as well so don't expect to see her for a while yet.Glad to see you have the conards full forward. looks really nice.Good assist on landing which I think they use.:thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by rattler

Thank you very much- Well I will use a lot of time for all these little projects. And I really will have the UK-Version of Eurofighter. Over all I think I can create the MiG29 and EF2000 into one mod.

The new structure of FlamingCliffs is very fine to insert sperated modifyed models.

The Eurofighter have arround 31.500 triangles now. 17.000 while using LOD for a range about 100 metres. The performance is very good.

However: Think that the view locks good ...

screenshot092.jpg

screenshot094q.jpg

scr100518184625.png

My very best wishes,

TOM

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Tom,

Just a few words,......Amazing ....... when?

Looks great can't wait

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Hi,

well Basecally it isn`t a big problem to make it compatible to FC1.0 or LockOn. But you have to insert the pylon datas into the "meinit.xlm" file. I`m not able to do or check it of course I can`t use FC 1.12 any more.

The reason is simply: I have Windows 7 right now. FC1.12 is protected by Starforce. These copy protection will write into saved windows files so that in the result the windows installation chrashed. I tryed it 3 times and everytime with that horrorible result. I`m so glad that ED didn`t use Starforce protection anymore- But thats my 2 cents only.

I have textures for these Squadrons now:

Rostock Laage JG73 Steinhoff

Neuburg JG 74 Moelders

Noervenich JaBoG31 Boelke

Coningsby No.3Squadron RAF

Lincolnshire No. 17 Squadron RAF

Coningsby No. 29 Squadron RAF

Taif 2nd Wing RoyalSaudiAirForce

My very best wishes,

TOM

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hi,

well Basecally it isn`t a big problem to make it compatible to FC1.0 or LockOn. But you have to insert the pylon datas into the "meinit.xlm" file. I`m not able to do or check it of course I can`t use FC 1.12 any more.

The reason is simply: I have Windows 7 right now. FC1.12 is protected by Starforce. These copy protection will write into saved windows files so that in the result the windows installation chrashed. I tryed it 3 times and everytime with that horrorible result. I`m so glad that ED didn`t use Starforce protection anymore- But thats my 2 cents only.

I have textures for these Squadrons now:

Neuburg JG 74 Moelders

Noervenich JaBoG31 Boelke

Coningsby No.3Squadron RAF

Lincolnshire No. 17 Squadron RAF

Coningsby No. 29 Squadron RAF

Taif 2nd Wing RoyalSaudiAirForce

My very best wishes,

TOM

Thanks Tom, Know exactly what you mean.Cheers.:thumbup:

Keep getting " ticket expired " when I try to download the mod

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

"nothing comes close" - is the Eurofighter motto. Well , lets investigate it :smilewink: . A friend told me that it is possible now to change some missile conditions now, isn`t it?

So if I would try to give an METEOR misile I still have finished the original range and speed (Mach 4.5 arround 140 klicks? -top secret) It should be interesting how these missile will perform against modern air fighters in simulation.

Otherwise that AMRAAM C is an very aggressiv missile. Sometimes I feel in my lovely old MiG29 just like an jetfighter overhead Belgrad in 1999 - no chnce to hit one. But otherwise if ED uses the right and nearly original datas of missiles I`ll support it as well. War isn`t a sport.

However: Thanks

Best wishes,

TOM

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

"nothing comes close" - is the Eurofighter motto. Well , lets investigate it :smilewink: . A friend told me that it is possible now to change some missile conditions now, isn`t it?

So if I would try to give an METEOR misile I still have finished the original range and speed (Mach 4.5 arround 140 klicks? -top secret) It should be interesting how these missile will perform against modern air fighters in simulation.

Otherwise that AMRAAM C is an very aggressiv missile. Sometimes I feel in my lovely old MiG29 just like an jetfighter overhead Belgrad in 1999 - no chnce to hit one. But otherwise if ED uses the right and nearly original datas of missiles I`ll support it as well. War isn`t a sport.

However: Thanks

Best wishes,

TOM

Tom:

There was talk a long while back that the Meteor was going to be upgraded as you mentioned. I would assume they did so and as far as I know what they were talking about was stats. to out perform the AMRAAM by a sizeable margin. Now, did they do it , well I guess that is top secret for now.

I always wondered how stealth the F-22 was seeing as it has to open up the bay doors to shoot. I guess it would happen so fast that it would not show on another a/c's radar till it was too late.

That said, there was also some talk and again a while back that they were investigating a coating for the Eurofighter to try and make it a little more stealthy. Again I would assume it would be top secret if they had.

Love your work, keep it up. cheers.

Oh, would it be possible that you would finish the touch ups on the F-22, Side bays,etc. sometime in the future. Would be nice to have both. For us North American a/c fans.LOL.

Pete

Edited by rattler

I always wondered how stealth the F-22 was seeing as it has to open up the bay doors to shoot. I guess it would happen so fast that it would not show on another a/c's radar till it was too late.

Well, it's not only a question of showing up on radar or not. Even if opening the doors does cause it to "show up" it would still only be for limited range (doesn't immediately pop over to Gen4 RCS, obviously), and the second question would be "is the return enough for enemy radar to track"?

As long as it can stay hidden or at least untrackable until A-Pole it's pretty much set...

Nice model tho Tom. I just wish you could make a proper cockpit for it with all the MFD's. It would be like the old EF2000 sim all over again! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Well - Let`s see. The Raptor is still a very interesting bird.

To make a airplane "stealthy" is to make all edges clean so that it don`t reflect any radarecho`s. But the most important thing are the intakes! The best is that you can`t see the engine fan directly in. So as like as the Rafale, Eurofighter and Raptor.

BTW: I`ts hard to find photos wich show us directly the intakes of a jet - Specially Eurofighter. Did somebody found a photo from intakes of Eurofighter or Rafale or Raptor?

Oh yes- An cockpit is possible. I builded one in past for L39. But it isn`t possible to use (insert) useable MFD`S . Think that option is still hardcoded by Eagle Dynamics.´... Yes that old EF2000 was genius in 1992. The sound, the area, the feeling - that was a real great simulation! Think they did pionier works in past. So it was possible to use the clickable displays, 360° views and a complet sound interface to thrust the wingmans ... hehe

My best wishes,

TOM

Wich plane you used for the Raptor? F_117?

Edited by TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Working on Raptor pit now. For fC1.12 as I don't have Fc2 yet and not until July when DVD comes out. I can show you a few pics if you like. Still a WIP but getting close. The pit is done on the F-15, since the F-22 is mostly used for air dominance.

Pete