- Su-17M4

- Su-25TM (Su-39)

- Su-30

- Tornado GR4

- Tornado IDS

- Yak-40

- IL 78M (you can refuel other planes)

- KC-10 (you can refuel other planes)

There is some work to do. Set the cockpit to the right position. Find out how to sweep the wings for the Tornados. Delete some keys for C-130 A-50... (delete the eject becouse it will crash the game) and some other things. Maybe the Su39 model can changed with the mod one for FC1. And if there is a new Kc-10 change it too. And maybe Refueling from other players is possible with KC-10 and IL-78M.

Will be create a Mod man kompatible Mod in the future.

The only thing is you must fly in the cockpit from existing planes. So if there is someone who will create new cockpits for this planes we can use it. If somebody will help with this project write me PM please.

Tomorrow I hope I can upload a first version with cockpits on the right place.

Kind Regards little-Dog

p.s

... first version finished and released =)

Uploaded on lockonfiles.com, waiting now for vailidation.

But from the VRA Server you can Download it now =)

http://www.virtualredarrows.com/mods/FC2.0_extra_flyable_Aircrafts_Mod__beta_.rar

Edited by little-Dog

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, great project you got there.

But why is the 25T listed? Its already in the game as a flyable?

Ah sry ^^ my mistake its the Su-25TM or Su30

forget the M

Hm I need help in testing the new aircrafts if all weapons are working with the default ockpits and if there are some bugs so we cant use them. Or maybe fix the bugs. And edit the availible keys in the FC2 controls. Becouse you dont need eject on a C-130 ^^ and if you use it FC2 will crash. So to have a stable working Mod we must find this errors and edit the keyboard.lua. And yeah find for all planes the cockpit positions.

And maybe to make wing sweeping possible.

And in the end create the Mod for Modman.

Edited by little-Dog
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok guys =) Beta Mod is finished now =)

I need some testers. Please write me Pm if you have the following things.

What do you need?

I will give you a download link. It will be good if someone can host a mission (the mission I will give you) and we can fly all planes on this mission for testing. If you have Teamspeak 3 it will be good.

What you must do?

Planes are all added in the Server.Lua but the cockpit but at the moment the positions are all wrong. If everybody test one aircraft we are faster in getting the right positions.

I will explain how to change the cockpit positions. Its easy.

Test all new airplanes if weapons are working.

Write the founded Bugs down so we can fix it.

Discuss about the cockpits. Example I use the A10 cockpit for the Tornado becouse with the F15 cockpit you cant drop the bombs.

Somebody must create the Mod Man compatible Mod at the end. Becouse I dont know how to do that.

Thats all =) so write me if you´re interest in it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good News =) First Version of the more FC2 more flyable Aircrafts Mod is finished.

What are the disadvantages?

-Nothing becouse you can fly on the other servers too. There is changed nothing. Only add some new features!

What are the features?

- More flyable Planes (with standard cockpits)

- Refuling is working. A player can fly now a KC-10 or IL-78M and refuel other Players Planes in the combat Zone. So you can create new nice missions.

http://img40.imageshack.us/i/screenshot007lp.jpg/

- a lot of fun

- enable the BAE_Harrier

http://img121.imageshack.us/i/screenshot000ow.jpg/

http://img40.imageshack.us/i/screenshot002zj.jpg/

http://img268.imageshack.us/i/screenshot003ih.jpg/

- and a some more things

Known Bugs (will fix it in the future):

- Yak40, F18 and Harrier cant crash into Buildings. But you can shoot them down. So its not to bad I think.

- If you open the canopy from the C-130 in the air your FC2 will crash.

Tips:

At the Harrier takeoff put your flaps full down and dont pull. If your tail hits the ground you will explode.

Its a first version so if you found bugs or have some wishes please write it down here.

Special thanks for testing and helping to Crow and HAVOC131

P.s How can I Upload the MOD to Lockonfiles.com?

Edited by little-Dog

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To upload it to LOF just follow the instructions here: http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=AddDownload#adddownload

But you'll probably need to register there if you haven't already.

Creating a ModMan compatible pack is easy too. If you load the latest version of ModMan Select FC2.0 and then just click the Mods Maker button and you can follow the instructions from there. If you can't, let me know and I'll happily create it for you.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Sweet! can't wait to test out the possibilities here, I might even be up for helping out with changing the 3D settings.

I would love to make new cockpits, for the harrier for instance but I think that is just pipe dreams.

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

ok a little report after playing around for half an hour :

- many aircraft seem not able to drop / release any weapon besides cannon. a quick check in the controls options revealed that there is no "release weapon" entry (RAlt + Space as default). this is for example for the F18C.

- YAK40 selecting A2G mode (7) caused CTD. (selected it accidently)

- some planes have a pit that does not serve their abilities. e.g. F16 has the F15 pit, so there is no possibility to release A/G weapons. SU33 Pit would fit better then (as long as there are no modded pits :) )

Anyway it is a great piece of work ! Thanks a lot !

And some little question cause i am not sure of that :

Do the new planes use the FlightModel of the pit's plane or do they use their own (simplified?) FlightModel ?

First remember its a Beta. So we checked not all the weapons. Please make a save copy from your Scripts and Config folder first (for some people the deinstall is not working correct if the use other mods) If you use other Mods who use some of the modded files the mod is not working if you installed the other mods later and you cant deinstall it right. In the future we will fix it and include some other mods like the real 6Dof and others. And step by step we will changed the cockpits with other new createt cockpits. If somebody want create a cockpit do it we will insert it ;) And we will change some 3D Models if there are new ones. And fix some errors and flightdynamics. So its a very very big project.

Mods who working with this Mod are:

- Parkingbox Mod

- New Tower Mod

- F15,Su27 and A10 new Model Mod

- Ricardos HD Cockpits

(remember that you must install our mod at last)

@skeemo:

- many aircraft seem not able to drop / release any weapon besides cannon. a quick check in the controls options revealed that there is no "release weapon" entry (RAlt + Space as default). this is for example for the F18C.

Will be fixed in the Future like add the keys and delete not needed keys or change the cockpits. If you can give me a list with not working things it will be fine (PM)

- YAK40 selecting A2G mode (7) caused CTD. (selected it accidently)

Will be fixed in the next version

- some planes have a pit that does not serve their abilities. e.g. F16 has the F15 pit, so there is no possibility to release A/G weapons. SU33 Pit would fit better then (as long as there are no modded pits :) )

Will be fixed in the next version and with new cockpits =)

Do the new planes use the FlightModel of the pit's plane or do they use their own (simplified?) FlightModel ?

They use their own simplifield flight model =)

We´re searching for some more testers. If you want write me a PM please. (msn or icq and ts3 is recommendable)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What/where, numbers do I need to input to have the su-30 cockpit.As it is its buried inside the planes fuselage.I suppose its an XYZ co-ordinate?But where is the number set that needs editing?

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, AFGHANISTAN,NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

In server.lua it's the "CockpitLocalPoint = {}" you can adjust. But I found I'd made a mistake somewhere and it happend on EVERY aircraft.

CockpitLocalPoint[PlaneIndex.iSu_30] = {8.0, 1.5, 0.0}

Is what works in Little-Dog's mod.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

In server.lua it's the "CockpitLocalPoint = {}" you can adjust. But I found I'd made a mistake somewhere and it happend on EVERY aircraft.

CockpitLocalPoint[PlaneIndex.iSu_30] = {8.0, 1.5, 0.0}

Is what works in Little-Dog's mod.

yeah i write the server.lua 3 times and evertime i kill my file with adding one aircraft ^^ so at the end crow was creating it and he have the same things in it as me. I cant find any differece but his was working and my one not. Crow was add the planes in the server.lua step by step. It means add a aircraft, test flying, add the next one test flying again. So you see in this Mod is a lot of work. And ther comes a lot more things. At the moment we have reached 20% from that we will have in the future ^^

Ah and dont forget to add the lines in the view.lua ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great mod ! I have tried player-controlled Tankers in multiplayer, and apparently, the Il-78 doesn't work.

Refueling F-15s with the KC-10 worked fine, but no joy on refueling a Su-33 with a Il-78 (no HUD refueling symbology and no contact whatsoever).

By the way, I don't think it would be possible to make F-16s and such refuelable ?

Great mod ! I have tried player-controlled Tankers in multiplayer, and apparently, the Il-78 doesn't work.

Refueling F-15s with the KC-10 worked fine, but no joy on refueling a Su-33 with a Il-78 (no HUD refueling symbology and no contact whatsoever).

By the way, I don't think it would be possible to make F-16s and such refuelable ?

Hm we test only KC-10 too ^^ Sry for the not working IL-78M we will fixed it with the next version =) Maybe we have forget something. Can happen. There are lot of files we must edit. And you make in one file a mistake all the other files will stop working too. So its testing step by step.

And F16 hmm... I dont know. We wiill take a look at it ;) We have a great Team now with scripters, modders and some others. So we can do it =)

What we will do next is to make all weapons working for all the new planes. And delete not needed keys and added needed keys and features. So the basix structure is working =) And we will include some other mods whose not working at the moment with our Mod. (real6DOF for example) In my actual Version F-18s and F14 have a working tail hook now =) and yea there are some other suprises ;)

Maybe at the end of the next week we will released the new version. After this version we will only add new models, and cockpits ;) ans fix some little problems/bugs.

Kind Regards

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great ! :thumbup:

Don't be sorry, I understand that all these scattered files must be a pain editing all (oh, well, let's not badmouth about this, because things that were unbelievable for FC1 now come true :pilotfly:). I'm just happy to make a contribution, however small it is ;)

Keep up the good work !

EDIT: By the way, A-50 doesn't seem to have a working radar, and doesn't give any Datalink contact, I don't know if that is correctible. Not highest priority either. Just reporting testing results ;)

Edited by Robin_Hood