3GO Su-27 v1.5 works in FC2.0

Mustang

Yep, this model works like a charm :)

I know most of you here are pretty savvy when it comes to getting mods working, but for those who aren't this is how you do it:

1. Get the 3GO v1.5 rar file, http://www.104thphoenix.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=14 or http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=21&file=1075

2. Once downloaded, extract with Winrar the "Bazar" portion of the rar to the desktop, and drop it into the FC2.0 root directory (ie: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2)

3. Next, locate your graphics.cfg (C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config) and open with Notepad

4. Locate the line TextureCollections and add these lines:

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\3go-su-27.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\3GO-su27-tga.cdds";

it should look something like this afterwards

graphicsu.jpg

5. Exit and save the file, load up FC2.0 and enjoy this wonderful model by 3GO SkieRider :thumbup:

screenshot008l.jpg

screenshot002a.jpg

screenshot005tx.jpg

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aero

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

What about meinit.xml editing? Can I skip this?

Go to tests...

EDIT: Tried w/o editing meinit.xml and works fine... Thanks for the info!

As you've probably noticed by now, both DCS Black Shark and LO FC2.0 no longer use the meinit.xml file system.

The sole reason why this Su-27 works so well is because 3GO SkieRider created this model to the near exact scale of the stock model, thats why all the weapons line up properly on the pylons etc :)

Edited by Mustang

As you've probably noticed by now, both DCS Black Shark and LO FC2.0 no longer use the meinit.xml file system.

The sole reason why this Su-27 works so well is because 3GO SkieRider created this model to the near exact scale of the stock model, thats why all the weapons line up properly on the pylons etc :)

Su-27 geometry was fine ever since Flanker 2 so what 3GO did was more focused on details rather than general shape which was done properly by ED (unlike Fulcrum) :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 9 months later...

Hi!

I have flaming cliffs 2 (1.2.1) and I installed 3GO mod. It is working without any problems but…

In the air my front flaps are working as they should but during takeoff or when the engines are off the front flaps are in neutral position (up). Front flaps during takeoff and after the engines off should drop. Perhaps anyone know solution?

THX