Spanish Air force Mod

peyvolt

Looks nice, but are these using the F-15C avionics still? When is ED releasing the tools to create new avionics and flight models?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus G72GX | CPU: Core 2 Duo Overclocked @ 2.9Ghz | Memory 6GB DDR2 | Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 260m 1GB | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Monitor: Samsung 32" LCD

LOMAC 1.0 to FC 1.12 System RIP (2003-2010) | AMD Athlon 64 3000+ overclocked to 2565MHz | NVidia Geforce 7800 GS AGP 256 MB | 1GB Kingston PC2700 DDR DRAM | Windows 2000 with SP4

Hi peyvolt

Big work the one that you are doing, he excuses that till now it did not see this post, but I have been a little disconnected.

This time of behind I did a model of the C-101 of more quality that that you be use in this project, if you need it there would no be problem in spending it to you.

http://www.serafimov.com/public/phpBB2_2/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=901&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

http://www.foro3d.com/f37/casa-c-101-aviojet-fs-2004-a-47796.html

A greeting and good hunting.

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I have some problems:

I would like to find .bmp of su-27 cockpit, the .bmp is locate whre is the red circle.

When I create .tga and put in my aircraft, in lock some parts are transparence, like the numbers that I have created for each aircraft

I would like to put in my aircrafts strobe lights, and and I d´nt know whta problme I have, the animation is numkber 82 but, it does´nt work in lock on

ScreenShot_190-1.jpgScreenShot_192-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
new c-101 with real cockpit

ScreenShot_123.jpg

Nice! Good to see another modder getting a new pit in-game! If you need a list of cockpit animation arg's send me a PM! :thumbup:

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...