Something new from CH Products...

A small update:

I've spoken to Debby today as there has been a large amount of interest in the announcement I posted recently. I can confirm that an A-10C HOTAS is on their roadmap for a consumer release but there is no date set as yet. With a project as big as this - a completely new one-for-one, military-style HOTAS and a ground control station for the Reaper system - the design, the development time and tooling costs are very high and this is why it is not being introduced as a consumer product first. Remember CH Products still does all this in-house in the US and does not outsource to sub-contractors half way around the world. There are no plans as yet for a consumer version of the Reaper system as apart from support by Abacus there is no real demand from software for it.

I'll try and bring you more details as and when I can but suffice to say any new HOTAS from CH Products will not only have the same unrivalled build quality and support it will have also have support from the industry leading Control Manager software.

I read that hirevsims has a new owner and is now considering selling their line of HOTAS to the general public - I'd imagine their stuff is military grade.

Well, I've e-mailed the new owner, about a week and a half ago. And, have recieved no reply.

:joystick: