SIMMOD LoReload Terrain Mod

STP Dragon

I took a look but I don't know how the mod is working.

There are two cdds files including only the summer and autumn textures.

I don't know were the winter textures are coming from.

Also I don't know how this is working because the textures will not replace the original ones. They only will be copied in the folder the original cdds files are.

I'm guessing it's because the .CDDS files entry lines that were placed in graphics.cfg are out of date. DCS:BS now uses graphics_bs.cfg

Try mirroring over the changes to the new .cfg file (after modman install) and see if it works.

So can anyone confirm that the graphics_bs.cfg is now how you install simmod terrain? I dont want to go through the whole un-install/re-install process again, I'm sticking with 1.01 until I know the terrain can be applied to 1.02 and the sound engine issues get resolved.

It's not such a big deal. Install normally through ModMan and then find the change in graphics.cfg and make graphics_bs.cfg match it. In fact mine are 100% identical files so just copying one and renaming to the other's filename should work.

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys. It was a incorrect information of me.

The mod is working in 1.0.2!!!

It seems like the mod I tried was damaged during the download.

I downloaded the original one again and it was woring.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Download the mod, open it in the explorer, take a look what file structure is included and compare it with the installation structure. ;)