F/A-18 Home Cockpit

Aeroscout

This is what I've been working on for the past 1.5 years... Ya, I realize it's not a Ka-50 pit... your point?

img0152xfy.jpg

img0151a.jpg

img0150v.jpg

Kitty likes it too! :)

img0149r.jpg

img0148i.jpg

img0147a.jpg

img0153p.jpg

Not yet 100%, so it's still WIP, but I can fly it now. :pilotfly:

Enjoy

• Like 3

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

cool congratulations ... eject work? ;)

Yup, you wouldn't believe how much fun it is to pull too. lol

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

The best is cat :D

Nice pit, I wish to build finally pit for myself...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

My concern for all the pits for DCS series, is the downstreaming peripheral data connection, which may be customized USB, LAN or whatever that works.

I'm starting to wonder how the third party support package will handle the downstreaming data into pit peripherals. Every add-on will have its unique pit configuration and objects, I suppose this package won't be released as an all-in one kit? Note when it comes to hardware, it's best to keep pervious protocols & configurations unchanged should there be any update.

lol, why do you look at the cat and the computer case/monitor. Hello! There's a cockpit there!

jk

Thanks for the feedback guys! And the cat has pretty much secured her rights to the pit, though we do have to talk when I want to fly.:smilewink:

• 10 months later...

looks as though the cat took over your pit. lol

:megalol:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

That's very nice! I flirted with doing a Hornet pit as I love the jet, but I really want a pit that I can with the sim more that any current F/A-18 sim will allow.

Now if DCS ever puts out that jet, I'll be jumping all over it!

• 3 weeks later...