DCS Black Shark Voice Activated Contols profile

I just finished working on a black shark VAC profile and i included every thing including all voice comands to wingmen, maintinence and tower with refuling and takeoff, landing requests and also most used buttons and keys like gear, door, laser, all abris commands, all datalink commands and all shkval commands. It took me almost a whole day to finish and i mostly use it whilst flying with my hands tied instead of the ground but there are ground commnds that can be used. And finaly the second link includes all comands in PDF format and the xml file which you open using the program in the first link . if there are any requests problems quiries or thank you's please reply.:thumbup:

http://www.dwvac.com/download.htm

DCS VAC Profile.rar

Edited by sshantt

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello, I want to use this on Blackshark and in my Nascar league (it's a pain trying to drive and pit and having to take my hand off the wheel to select tires and fuel, ect. while trying to drive). Do I need to go to the site and purchase VAC first? As the downloads you list only seem to contain the DCS profile and VAC help file with training. Thanks.

once you downlaod it VAC you can make any profile you want you dont even have to conect it to the game it just presses buttons for you or combination of buttons in the background without reducing frame rate ( \;F1;F1;F1 for "Flight Engage My Target" in black shark) and the program is plug and play so you install load profile and your good to go. so you might want to download the program, download the profile i made with everything inside it, and print or read the commands i put in the profile using the PDF i provided that should give you a good clue to what's it about.

BTW it never got a wrong command it always recognises my voice and its 100% accurate all the time here is a demo as trk. but you wont hear my voice but you will see buttons pop up and the comand menu pop up and close realy quickly. if you get a glitch or something isnt working post me a reply and i'll fix it right away and also post your opinion cos the profile took me 14 hours straght to make. hope you like the profile.:thumbup:

and last but not least some commands i used in this trk. are All abris buttons, all datalink buttons, all radio comands, and all shkval comands (except moving i use my joystick for that) , activating laser, firing vikhir , terminating engines, parking brakes, landing gear, activating hover mode, locking target, arming weapons, chosing weapon stations and finaly clicking buttons on the nav system, you might notice more while watching.

you might not beleve this but i didnt touch my keyboard during the entire mission all i used was my joystick, VAC and my mouse for turning off the helicopter after landing.

Example of VAC.trk

Edited by sshantt

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I downloaded it, it said that it was successfully installed and I even went thru the training, mic setup, ect. and everything works. But as far as getting in to the VAC builder and actual program and icon, I don't see it anywhere. Website says it's $18 and needs a VAC ID put in under the Help/About section in the VAC builder also, that's why I bought it. Also where do I place the Blackshark profile you made? I only have a VAC System folder.

Ok when you install it two icons should apear in the start menu in the folder called "VAC System" one is "VAC Builder" and the second is VAC System .

To edit, add, delete, import or export profiles you use VAC Builder which opens a window which you can use to do the above actions for example to import a profile do the folowing steps

1)Open "VAC Builder"

2)Click "File" tab

3)click "import"

4)Click "VAC Profile (XML)"

5)and finaly open the profile i made

you can test the profile after importing it by Clicking "Test Phrase" Which is next to "exit" in "VAC Builder" window. Next Press "Start" And say the phrase you want to activate after that this window should apear

To activate the functions and use voice recognition open "VAC System" Which doesent open a window but a small taskbar icon on the bottom right of your screan. to activate an imported profile

1)Right click on the icon

2)Click "load Profile"

3)Click the name of the profile you want to activate

4)Right click on the icon

5)Click "VAC On" Or if your in the game and you want to toggle it press (L-cntl+space)

BTW you had a 30 Day trail . and how did you get you VAC Id (which you use to buy the product) if you cant access VAC Builder or VAC system?? and Reply when you read this.

986673098_TestPhrase.thumb.jpg.3f8378a061c5b226666c7eb530f459dd.jpg

753547061_VACBuilderInterface.thumb.jpg.b42b55ba35ac3f08060dca699c7a631b.jpg

Edited by sshantt

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have done as you said above. I have your profile, it works in the test screen. the profile is activated and VAC is on ( both the litte P and the green light are on in the taskbar icon). It just doesnt work in game. Any Ideas?

try the test phrase window and then try saying a phrase, if the middle box apears just like mine in the previous post then its working otherwize it might be the profile activation key, set it to default, none and none in vac builder.

This option allows the VAC to hear you only whe the selected key is pressed.Hope it works

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the thing work in the test screen, not in game' followed everything as you posted. My VAC screen looks exactly like yours posted:helpsmilie:

Same here :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTC Vive

Windows 10 Maximus VIII Hero i7-6700k CPU @ 4.2GHz 16GB Nvida GeForce GTX 1080. Ram Duel SSD's

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I downloaded the trial version to see how this works but I have a problem. I loaded your DCS profile into the builder and then pressed test phrase to se if it works but I get an error message;

SAPI failed to initialze. This program may not run correctly.

I have Vista and I have turned of UAC, whats wrong?

EDIT: Ok I found a solution to this problem, I have a swedish version of vista ultimate and you dont get the speech recognition in that so I had to install the english language pack and then it worked.

Anyway I can't get this to work in black shark anyway, it works fine in the test phrase screen but not in the game.

Edited by Kirai

Go Ugly Early

After a while I got it to work and it is really awesome! I deleted lots of commands cause I can't get the real feeling if I control the whole KA-50 with voice commands but I use it for the radio commands and it helps a lot and gives a more realistic feeling. Thanks for the advice and for the profile :D

Go Ugly Early

Hm.. trying to quickly figure out how to assign inside VAC GUI - push-to-talk(voicecommand) button

so then I can map it to my Cougar.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I can get this working fine outside of the game but like others before, in-game is proving to be a pain in the botty. :dontgetit:

It would be such a great aid to the game as well.

Try to change the button to push to activate voice commands. Do not use the push to talk, rather use the arm option that triggers the VAC to wait for a command and after receiving it turns off until you arm it again. The push to talk didn't work for me (push to talk=hold down button and speak)

When you change anything in your profile in VAC builder and save you must be sure to turn off and on VAC in your system tray for the changes to apply (I think that is enough, maybe you have to unload and load the profile again also). People who can get the profile to work in the test phrase and does not get it to work in game must do something wrong.

I had some problems at first but it was all about how I would set the trigger button for the command. I was focusing to much on having the "push to talk" selected and well that did not work so the "arm" selection is the way to go.

Sorry for my bad English but I think you get the point :)

Go Ugly Early

Try to change the button to push to activate voice commands. Do not use the push to talk, rather use the arm option that triggers the VAC to wait for a command and after receiving it turns off until you arm it again. The push to talk didn't work for me (push to talk=hold down button and speak)

When you change anything in your profile in VAC builder and save you must be sure to turn off and on VAC in your system tray for the changes to apply (I think that is enough, maybe you have to unload and load the profile again also). People who can get the profile to work in the test phrase and does not get it to work in game must do something wrong.

I had some problems at first but it was all about how I would set the trigger button for the command. I was focusing to much on having the "push to talk" selected and well that did not work so the "arm" selection is the way to go.

Sorry for my bad English but I think you get the point :)

I've tried all combinations and cannot for the life of me get this to work in-game, frustrating! :no_sad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've tried all combinations and cannot for the life of me get this to work in-game, frustrating! :no_sad:

Thats weird. I know I had some problems at first but after a while I got it to work. I wish I could come up with some sort of solution for you but I can't, sorry :(

Go Ugly Early

Thats weird. I know I had some problems at first but after a while I got it to work. I wish I could come up with some sort of solution for you but I can't, sorry :(

First I cracked the monitor problems, cool and finally the voice recognition is sorted :)

The problem I think or seemed to lie with the permissions or admin settings - deep in the security section I changed something and now VAC will operate at the same time as BS, kinda strange as well since I am the admin, try telling Vista that!

Anyhow I'm real pleased another problem is sorted.

Thanks for all the help! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First I cracked the monitor problems, cool and finally the voice recognition is sorted :)

The problem I think or seemed to lie with the permissions or admin settings - deep in the security section I changed something and now VAC will operate at the same time as BS, kinda strange as well since I am the admin, try telling Vista that!

Anyhow I'm real pleased another problem is sorted.

Thanks for all the help! :thumbup:

Thats nice to hear! Well sometimes computers seems rather unlogical but well when they work, they are indeed awesome :)

• Like 1

Go Ugly Early