Notices

Old 05-21-2009, 07:24 PM   #71
Poko24
Veteran

Reputation power: 134
Poko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud ofPoko24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowhand View Post
does anyone know if the flight model of the HOG will be like that of the HOG in LO/FC..?those are some sweet shots..you have to love the PIG!!!
I believe it will be much more complex.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #72
Glowing_Amraam
ED Partners

Reputation power: 116
Glowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey45 View Post
and where's GA's movies on it?
In the works.
Just spent the last 2 hours making the intro for the logo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlowingAmraam My youtube channel
http://www.facebook.com/glowingproductions My facebook page
Glowing_Amraam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #73
Boberro
Veteran

Reputation power: 235
Boberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant future

Nice "recording tool" Wags

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY!
| ಠ_ಠ |
Boberro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:19 PM   #74
Wags
Producer, Kool-Aid Mixer

Reputation power: n/a

DCS: A-10C Warthog has not yet entered beta. We will discuss this project in much greater depth starting around July and August of this year. For now, our public focus is on DCS: Black Shark.

Falcon Northwest Tiki: i7 4770K, 8 GB RAM, GTX 780ti, Windows 8.1, and 512 GB SSD.

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Warning: Prolonged customer exposure to flights simulations may cause tourette syndrome.
Wags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #75
airea

Reputation power: 15
airea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really niceairea is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wags View Post
DCS: A-10C Warthog has not yet entered beta. We will discuss this project in much greater depth starting around July and August of this year. For now, our public focus is on DCS: Black Shark.
So there will be more then 9 months after the boxed release of BS until a-10?
airea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:29 AM   #76
Kuky
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 267
Kuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant future

have faith in ED... they will deliver... the A-10 looks great!
Old 05-22-2009, 06:37 AM   #77
connos

Reputation power: 8
connos has a spectacular aura aboutconnos has a spectacular aura aboutconnos has a spectacular aura aboutconnos has a spectacular aura aboutconnos has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wags View Post
Thanks for the info Wags. More info about BS patch?

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Last edited by connos; 05-22-2009 at 11:42 AM.
connos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:49 AM   #78
EtherealN
Coffee boy

Reputation power: 247
EtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by airea View Post
So there will be more then 9 months after the boxed release of BS until a-10?
I'm not sure how you read that into what he said. He just said that it's not in beta at this time and they'll start discussing it as a public thing around July and August. Depending on how the tech is built I don't feel it's necessary to think that it's going to be delayed.

It might be, I have no way to know either way, but that statement alone doesn't indicate that it will, IMO.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by connos View Post
Thanks for the info Wangs.
Most unfortunate typo ever that wasn't made by me?

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер
Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog
DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules | Hell Yeah! | Norse Religious Education

Last edited by EtherealN; 05-22-2009 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Damn... I made a typo in the word typo... How fail is that?
EtherealN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #79
JaNk0

Reputation power: 23
JaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to JaNk0

Hahahaha 1+ for spotting that
Old 05-22-2009, 09:52 AM   #80
Deigs

Reputation power: 9
Deigs is a jewel in the roughDeigs is a jewel in the roughDeigs is a jewel in the roughDeigs is a jewel in the roughDeigs is a jewel in the roughDeigs is a jewel in the roughDeigs is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Deigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowing_Amraam View Post
In the works.
Just spent the last 2 hours making the intro for the logo.
I can't wait, loved your 'Edge' Black Shark movie.

161 Squadron
Australia's DCS Community

DCS WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY TEAMSPEAK
202.62.137.195:9990
Deigs is offline   Reply With Quote