Russian Camo Flight Suit

luke88

Available now at lockonfiles.com...

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=242&lid=1444&ttitle=KA-50_Russian_Camo_Flight_Suit_Mod_v1.1#dldetails

Russian Camo Flight Suit Mod v1.1

=== Update: Added camouflage pattern to pilot in external views ===

When I first fired up the game and looked down at my virtual self in the cockpit, I was a little disappointed

to see a boring, solid green flight suit and not that cool camoflaged one as seen on the guy strolling up to

his ride on the loading screen. This simple mod replaces that old, drab flight suit with one that has a nice,

fancy russian camo pattern. Enjoy!

To show the pilot's body in-game, press RShift - P

Modman compatible

Luke88

326700847_RussianCamoFlightSuit.thumb.jpg.2161b33fbbf98136c67befc3151b854a.jpg

471081090_ModSplash.jpg.ed32da06fcd8dd8464883b76c1c49cd9.jpg

Edited by luke88
  • Like 1

Nice, very nice. Modman?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

very nice skin and i dont want to sound too demanding, but do you have plans to change it for the external views, too?

take me out to the black,

tell 'em i ain't coming back,

i don't care, i'm still free,

you can't take the sky from me.

...still waiting for the day when the military recruits their dronepilots out of a group of flightsimgamers...

Is there an FPS hit by putting the pilot visible in the cockpit?

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

very nice skin and i dont want to sound too demanding, but do you have plans to change it for the external views, too?

...I will look into that

Is there an FPS hit by putting the pilot visible in the cockpit?

...from my experience, no, I have not noticed any frame rate drop.

By the looks of it, the pilot figure doesn't have a huge number of polygons for the computer to render, so I can't imagine that it would have much of an effect on performance.

Also, the new skin doesn't add any loss of frames from the old one, if that's what you're asking.

So let me be lazy ask what the key commands for to see the pilot in the cockpit? Thanks in advance.

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Thanks you so much. Rshift P

Dusty Rhodes

it wasnt much of a request, just a question :).

anyway, nice work, thank you.

take me out to the black,

tell 'em i ain't coming back,

i don't care, i'm still free,

you can't take the sky from me.

...still waiting for the day when the military recruits their dronepilots out of a group of flightsimgamers...

nice work, thank you.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz-ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series -saitek Χ45-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

"MINOAS11"

is there a way to have the pilot on by default, e.g. a lua switch?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Can anybody mail or host it plz?!

LockOnFiles doesnґt like me - tried to create an account twice - never got an answer :( (Yes! I know how to handle with spamfilters ;) )

THX

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Hi Guys,

Nice work on the suit, but for anyone who still likes the olive (default) version I have had ago at adding a map to his knee pad slot. If any one would like. Timm

screenshot001q.jpg

• Like 1

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

• 2 weeks later...