Night Setting (Mission Editor)

Fricfrac

Total newbish question probably but how do you change the time in the mission editor? I was trying to create a night mission but I can't find the damn option. I know it's in there somewhere I've just given up on where to look.

Thanks for any help!

Mission time is set in the briefing menu. You can also set the day of the year there (0-365). Note, day 0 is July 1.

Day 0 being july the 1st is weird, wonder why they didnt start with the 1st of january ?

Their is probably a good answer for it, does anyone know why it is set like that ?

Okay, I'm blind :cry:. I can't find the briefing menu in the mission editor lol. I checked the side bar and under Edit/Customize on the main menu bar.

Is it a seperate from the main mission editor? I mean I don't have to edit any .ini or .cfg files correct?

In the mission editor, first button on the left hand side under the word "Mis" , looks like a clipboard , is "mission briefing" button.

Once you click on that, on the right hand side you will see a type box called "start" with 12:0 :0 /0 which is your Mission start time in the format Hour:Minute:Second(?) / Day (0 .. 365 , where 0 = July 1st)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi

Mission time is set in the briefing menu. You can also set the day of the year there (0-365). Note, day 0 is July 1.

I have a question concerning the following lua entries within the world.lua in FC2:

MissionDate = { Year = 2009, Month = 6, Day = 01 }

ChangeDateBySeason = false -- if true then changes the month only to fit on the season

Does it mean the day offset start at 1. June 2009 and not July?