3GO NEW SU-27MODEL !!!

vanj

I'm not sure what will happen under 64-bit environment

But I'm sure install manually will be no problem

and we found the new su-27 model CAN NOT work with "Tomcatz parkbox mod" So please make sure you hadn't install that before you install the new su-27

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks 3GO

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Thanks 3GO!

I successfully DL it and saved latest C++ too just in case it gives me trouble but unfortunately can't install it 'til Monday simply 'cause I won't be home in the meantime.

But again BIG thanks to all responsible for this beautiful bird!

:thumbup:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I absolutely must say this model is really excellent. Top notch work by 3GO.

I had some sort of conflict at first (I'm using 1.02 and had to manually install), but I cleaned out my hdd and registry and tried a fresh install of LOMAC and LOMAN, after this the new 3GO model played beautifully and I added most of my favourite mods back in without trouble.

Of course in this fresh install I haven't installed any Su-27 mods/skins at all, and I'm a bit nervous about putting walmis' F-15 model or sebastien's (mhmm) Su-27 cockpit retexture, but I suspect the conflict was just with some residual Flanker skins LOMAN maybe didn't completely remove the first time I tried it before the fresh LOMAC installation.

I'm also getting pretty good fps (30-50) with two Flankers on a clear day with the graphics maxed on 1440x900, no fps tweaks and only AMD 3200 single core with 7600GS card and 4G ram.

I'm pretty happy all round.

The external views are very lifelike. Airframe lines are nice and smooth. The Flanker looks just great!

PSD file released:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=200&lid=1374&ttitle=3GO_New_Flanker_Templates#dldetails

BUGs fixed in 1.03 version

The BUGs we fixed on 1.03 version:

1)Unable to rewrite Meinit.xml cause LOCK ON went wrong(FIXED)

2)Compatibility with TomcatZ's Parkbox-MOD(FIXED)

3)Frame disappear bug on the landing gear cover(FIXED)

1.03 version released!

http://download.3gofly.com:8080/index.html

Edited by 3GO*CHN-443