Notices

Old 08-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #341
=4c=MavericK

Reputation power: 6
=4c=MavericK is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to =4c=MavericK Send a message via Skype™ to =4c=MavericK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuky View Post
make Kabina-Mig-29.cmd copy/paste and rename them Kabina-Su-27.cmd
Onda dobijem kabinu od 29ke u 27ci?!

Translation:
Than I get MiG-29 cockpit in Su-27 plane?!

Fly, on your way, like an eagle,
Fly as high as the sun,
On your wings, like an eagle,
Fly and touch the sun.
=4c=MavericK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #342
Kuky
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 266
Kuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant future

^^^
yup... what you need to do if you want the MiG-21 model.. copy/paste your whole LockOn folder, give it some different name, then apply the MiG-21 mod to the copied... this way you get MiG-21 mod on one install and regular install for online play etc.

Don't forget this is a mod and has to use either a flyable slot or if it uses F-16A slot and you want MiG-29A cockpit then you have to do it this way

Last edited by Kuky; 08-06-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Kuky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #343
=4c=MavericK

=4c=MavericK is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to =4c=MavericK Send a message via Skype™ to =4c=MavericK

Hmm, good idea

Fly, on your way, like an eagle,
Fly as high as the sun,
On your wings, like an eagle,
Fly and touch the sun.
=4c=MavericK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:26 PM   #344
Vekkinho
Veteran

Reputation power: 142
Vekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud ofVekkinho has much to be proud of

^^^^
The only way!
Old 09-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #345
neutryno

neutryno has a spectacular aura aboutneutryno has a spectacular aura aboutneutryno has a spectacular aura aboutneutryno has a spectacular aura aboutneutryno has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to neutryno Send a message via Skype™ to neutryno

hi guys,...

i have FC for some time,...btw beczl... an outstanding job, very cool.
But i have a problem. i got the bot, i installed but i can't find the mig-21 in the game...i ca't run into in,... where is it?
i checked all the planes...yet nothing,..i jut managet to see the mig21 in mission editor and i can't fly with it and have fun((,.... i used modman 7 to install the mod, ...please can anybody help me?

please anyone... tell me how to make it work,... steps how to install it,..or,..anything pls..

thanks
neutryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #346
Kuky
ED Testers Team

Kuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant future

sound like you didn't edit meinit.xml file properly. there are instructions how to install manually in original files uploaded by beczl. make sure you copy/paste everything properly.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #347
neutryno

neutryno has a spectacular aura aboutneutryno has a spectacular aura aboutneutryno has a spectacular aura aboutneutryno has a spectacular aura aboutneutryno has a spectacular aura about

yeah but i did that too,... a dozen times ,... and still nothing,..
pls,.. can u send me your meinit.xml file???? i beg u
because i don't know where i keep mistaking...
please...
thnx
Old 09-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #348
neutryno

or if u have a better idea....
Old 09-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #349
Kuky
ED Testers Team

Try this, it's my own version of the MiG-21 Mod but beware it uses MiG-29A slot, Su-25A cockpit, does not have skins from beczl and has limited A2A weapons (because some weapons beczl used are actually active radar missiles and I think they don't fit for MiG-21)

DOWNLOAD FILE HERE

remember, make copy of whole LockOn install folder, then extract and override into copied folder.

Also Lockon/Config/Graphics.cfg file should also have this line:

Quote:
TextureCollections
{
highFolder = ".\\Bazar\\TempTextures\\";
common = ".\\bazar\\world\\MiG-21BIS_BMP.cdds";

Last edited by Kuky; 09-16-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Kuky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #350
neutryno

ok,..thanks a lot buddy,..it's great,..although it would have been nice to have beczl's skins,..but but is cool anyway..

thnx a lot