Missions by TX-Kingsnake

Night mission by TX-Kingsnake. He makes very interesting missions.

http://www.4shared.com/file/80734028/6b35ae4f/Insurgent_Camp.html

Brief: Insurgents backed by the U.S. were uncovered at an apparent insurgent training camp.The discovery was made after the 1st Commando Battalion was attacked while on a noontime patrol South of the Ingress waypoint. As they approached a group of tents, they were attacked by sustained heavy fire from RPG, small arms, and fixed emplacements. Seven commandos were killed and six were wounded. There were an estimated 70 to 100 attackers in dug-in positions. An officer with the unit called in air support. Attack helicopters from Task Force Otkrytka's Aviation Brigade responded but sustained major structural damage and were forced to turn back.

Objective: Destroy the camp including the tents.

www.txsquadron.com

mission by: TX-Kingsnake

• Like 2

Mountain stingers

http://www.4shared.com/file/80735236/2eae0102/Mountain_Stingers.html

Difficulty: Easy

Morning mission

Remove Insurgents from the mountain villages. Target Infantry and light armor. Expect SAM Stingers. Use the PVI-800 in NAV targets mode for waypoints to target.

Visit us at www.txsquadron.com

Mission by: TX-Kingsnake

Great, keep posting such links !! Are they all single player missions?

Edit: Tried the night mission once. Got killed. Looking forward to fly the misison again and alo the other mission.

Edited by JaBoG32_Prinzartus

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

I made them for multiplayer. You could play them single player if you don't mind a mission missing the single player goal function.

Oh really?! I just played the Insurgent Camp Night Mission in single player mode as well. I just had to rearm once, because I ran out of ammo (wished to have a wnigie).

The scary music was triggered correctly, and also the com-calls seem to have worked. With my second load of ammo I was able to achieve mission goal, just in time before the Su-25 had to go home.

I suggest everyone to play this mission in MP, though! It is ammo-wise very hard in single player.

This is an excellent Mission!

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

• 3 weeks later...
Mountain stingers

http://www.4shared.com/file/80735236/2eae0102/Mountain_Stingers.html

Difficulty: Easy

Morning mission

Remove Insurgents from the mountain villages. Target Infantry and light armor. Expect SAM Stingers. Use the PVI-800 in NAV targets mode for waypoints to target.

Visit us at www.txsquadron.com

Mission by: TX-Kingsnake

I think this was the mission I found something weird... but it could be my video settings... the bridge is invisable... which was funny... :lol:

see snapshot attached..

I really like your missions... don't worry about this weird graphics thing I posted.... as it has to be some video settings on my end..

ScreenShot_043.thumb.jpg.4f2d64ace7ef9af0ec5a359d2462db0d.jpg

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

roger that, I grabbed overwatch too, just got done playing a session of it.

It's alot of fun. I was playing it SP, but I will gladly host this for MP.

I still tend to get my ass handed to me, but I am getting better.

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

I still tend to get my ass handed to me, but I am getting better.

Any sensible person playing that mission would agree. OVERWATCH can take 2-4 hours with 4 players to complete. I aim to provide you with an enjoyable yet possible challenge.

Once I find Scorpion again to do the radio chatter I will be releasing another mission.