*3GO Su-27 Flanker Teaser Trailer*

SuperKungFu

Su-27cover.jpg

Hey guys, I finished my second Lock On video featuring 3GO’s Flanker model. Sorry we couldn’t release the real model but it’s still a work in progress, however as a small Christmas gift, here’s a teaser trailer:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/TTZtRGw4TkxqV0JMWEE9PQ

Mirror Link:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=189&lid=1276&title=3GO%20New%20Flanker%20Trailer#dldetails

Streaming available

Hope you guys enjoy it! Cheers and happy holidays!

Stay tuned as more mirrors gets uploaded

Edited by SuperKungFu
  • Like 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice movie and music :) and Flanker too ;]

Soon this beauty will be shooting down another Flankers and Eagles ;]

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hey, SKF, i like the movie :)

but one bug was spotted (maybe known) the turning angle of the nose wheel is incorrect.

Thats not you fault for sure, but I hope it will be corrected to release ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

That is one of the best movies for this game ever! Great work gang. The model looks great.

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

Really nice vid, and nice model indeed ! :)

I'm patient, even if it can proove hard to be...

Good luck to the 3GO team finishing this very cool project !!

but one bug was spotted (maybe known) the turning angle of the nose wheel is incorrect.

This is a common problem in LO... We had the same in the AdA team... The wheels turning arg# is "slower" than the actual yaw of the plane on the ground... Perhaps 3GO can improve the settings, but it's tricky (if not impossible) to get something perfect on that point.

Cheers

Az'

spacer.png

Guest lucian1kr

I loved the video and I have a small hope the model will work in version 1.02 also. Keep up the good work, and don't make any compromise, what can I say. :D

I watched all the credits searching for the name of the airbase at start, but nothing. Can someone tell me where to get the airbase as it appears in the video? Thank's

Amazing video SKF waiting for the released plane

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!